Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Happy you're back.
This was one of my Fav Games, one of the few games I was able to connect with protagonist, as a girl.
Most of the games out there, are built for men's perspective. Very few of them created in some way that both sides can enjoy.
I hope these few games go on like before.
that's a pretty great collection and this game is surely part of that:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nemesiso

Monkdrunkey76

Aug 28, 2023
View attachment 3276941

Dear Patrons,

I hope this message finds you well! I wanted to give you a quick update on the progress of the upcoming game update. The development is going quite smoothly, and I'm optimistic about maintaining the excellent pace I've set for myself. This should result in a much quicker release compared to previous updates.

Your support has been a tremendous motivation, and I'm thrilled to share that I've hit a productive stride in my work. I'm determined to keep up the momentum, ensuring a seamless continuation of the development process.

I've received some delightful messages from a few of you expressing appreciation for Victoria's elegant makeover. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it! In this upcoming update, you can expect a substantial amount of content featuring Victoria in this refined style. I believe it adds a new layer to the gaming experience, and I can't wait for you to explore it.

To give you a sneak peek into what's coming, today I have a sample from a scene set in an opera. I'm excited about how it's shaping up, and I hope you'll find it as captivating as I do.

Thank you for your ongoing support and patience. Your enthusiasm keeps me inspired, and I'm eager to deliver an update that surpasses your expectations.

Best regards

Groover

--------
Loving that new hair style, not that is that much of an issue, but too similar to Dee's hair style in DMD. I don't think it suits Vic or dark hair.... this is not a gripe, just my thoughts on a minor detail

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 3345909

Dear Patrons,

I'm happy to share with you that progress on the game continues to go relatively well, and I've successfully completed the largest scene in this upcoming update. This scene happens to be the most extensive one in the game thus far, and it feels like a significant milestone to have it wrapped up. Now, I'm left with only the animation part to finalize, and if all goes smoothly, there will be more animations in this update compared to the previous one.

I'm optimistic about meeting the set timeline for the release, barring any unforeseen obstacles. I'm pouring my heart into this project, and your support keeps me motivated every step of the way.

Thank you for being patient and understanding throughout this process. I can't wait to share the finished update with you all soon!

Warm regards,
Groover
How long have you been showering with makeup and jewelry?

• Haha
Reactions: TNTed

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
To those of you that are loving this VN so far....Please leave a review. We have a bunch of the usual suspects looking for realism in a fantasy based VN and other nonsense. A lot of 1 and 2 star reviews from people who love to whine as I have seen them in other threads based on similar content crying.

So if you are loving it please leave a good review so we can keep the updates coming.

T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
i haven't finished the game yet so i don't have a fully formed opinion about it, but one thing's for sure, i didn't like the fact that you either end up having a "relationship" with michael or with david, and something that I think is basic in games of this type is the possibility of choosing the path that the MC will follow, but anyway, neither of them interest me, when it comes to scenes with them i just skip them all, i hope that later on the developer adds an option to ignore both of them for those who want to.

but otherwise I'm enjoying the game, there's plenty of content.

GrooversGames

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
i haven't finished the game yet so i don't have a fully formed opinion about it, but one thing's for sure, i didn't like the fact that you either end up having a "relationship" with michael or with david, and something that I think is basic in games of this type is the possibility of choosing the path that the MC will follow, but anyway, neither of them interest me, when it comes to scenes with them i just skip them all, i hope that later on the developer adds an option to ignore both of them for those who want to.

but otherwise I'm enjoying the game, there's plenty of content.
Hi, I can reassure you and everyone else that no relationship will be forced on Victoria in the future and she will be able to choose which relationship she wants to be more or less involved in.
I realize that statistics may suggest that the only relationships to choose from are either David or Michael. In the beginning, when I started the game, it was supposed to be like that, and the game was supposed to be shorter. But as time goes on, I get more ideas and also get ideas from other people. Also, the game will definitely be more elaborate than I thought at the beginning. I'm also thinking about changing the stats to make them less confusing for new players. But this is not in the next update, but in the next ones.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
To those of you that are loving this VN so far....Please leave a review. We have a bunch of the usual suspects looking for realism in a fantasy based VN and other nonsense. A lot of 1 and 2 star reviews from people who love to whine as I have seen them in other threads based on similar content crying.

So if you are loving it please leave a good review so we can keep the updates coming.
my review has been deleted

Reactions: JBNYC1

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
If they get offended by a few bad reviews I'd worry. If people are paying and want to vent frustrations they should. I value all reviews.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
If they get offended by a few bad reviews I'd worry. If people are paying and want to vent frustrations they should. I value all reviews.
Do You? That's great I also appreciate all reviews unless they're utter BS. It's like me going into a Gay or Futa game and giving it one star because I am not into gay or Futa content. The game was not created for me or directed towards me but I felt the need to give it 1 or 2 stars. Would that be an honest review of the game or would that be me being an utter asshole?

Let's see some of the reviews here shall we..... Remember this is a fantasy VN

This lovely 1 star is
There isn't a single guy in this supposedly "female" game acting like a male. They are all passive sissies, cowardly wimps, resentful fags. Their behaviour is offensive to women.

SERIOUSLY in a fantasy VN, this is offensive to women I wholeheartedly will tell this person to (politely) get a friggin life.

or this one

My rant is mainly going to revolve around one part of the game and that will be the lesbian points so nothing to see for those looking for a slut sim, you'll get that.

WOW just Wow great review - this game has lesbian content but not enough so fuck this game 1 Star! RIGHT?

Some reviews aren't reviews at all but biased utter Bullshit, usually the complainers are the ones that leave the reviews and makes this game harder to find and lowers the support for this game overall. If you watch the reviews long enough you will see the same names over and over again leaving nonsense reviews of this type on games similar to this. I asked the people who love the game to simply review it to increase it's visibility and support.

I never asked for reviews to be taken down, but to show love for the game if you are enjoying the game. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
ViBC 0.55 work report: sample

Dear Supporters,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to provide you with what is likely the final progress report on our game before the upcoming update. Just now, I have completed rendering all the scenes along with post-production. Only a portion of the animations remain to be rendered. I am now starting programming.

Not all scenes from the original plan were completed, but to avoid dragging out the new update too much, they will be moved to the next one. Nonetheless, work on the update has been going quite well and at a reasonable pace. I hope that in the future, things will be just as good, if not better.

Around the middle of this month, I have some health-related matters to attend to. If, by chance, the update isn't ready before then, it may be delayed by a few days. Nevertheless, this situation is far better than the last time. Rest assured, I will keep you informed of any developments.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

Warm regards,
Groover

se 123_25.jpg

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023

Dear Supporters,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to provide you with what is likely the final progress report on our game before the upcoming update. Just now, I have completed rendering all the scenes along with post-production. Only a portion of the animations remain to be rendered. I am now starting programming.

Not all scenes from the original plan were completed, but to avoid dragging out the new update too much, they will be moved to the next one. Nonetheless, work on the update has been going quite well and at a reasonable pace. I hope that in the future, things will be just as good, if not better.

Around the middle of this month, I have some health-related matters to attend to. If, by chance, the update isn't ready before then, it may be delayed by a few days. Nevertheless, this situation is far better than the last time. Rest assured, I will keep you informed of any developments.

Warm regards,
Groover

View attachment 3406151
Damn I try so hard not to get excited before any VN updates but it can't be helped I can't wait to see more of the Adventures of Victoria :love: Now that I jinxed myself the Dev computer will crash and we won't get an update until November o_O :LOL:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Dear Supporters,

Warm regards,
Groover

View attachment 3406151
Thanks 4 sharing the update report with us. :)

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes