wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Is the relationship with David still forced? I remember liking the game up until that point, and was gonna give it another shot, but only if that was removed. When I played previously I remember turning him down constantly, till some time after the beach trip it was like the dev said fuck it, because after that he gets foisted upon Victoria without any sort of input. I had tried to play her as a lesbian, mostly, but ducked out once things became unavoidable. Is he a self-insert or something? I know some devs like to do that.
Yep nothing changed. Probably not going to be your cup of tea with who else she gets to play with either.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Here's my compressed version of Victoria in Big City v0.35

Win/Linux

Normal Size: 3.7GB

Compressed Size: 422.53MB

Download

Mega

===============================

Mac

Normal Size: 3.68GB

Compressed Size: 406.92MB

Download:

Mega

Compressed with
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.3]
Any chance this gets updated to current version?

• Love
Reactions: jozzi

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
played the xmas special. first of big thumbs up that some creators really think of that and tries to make something seasonal. i also think the fmc looks great also in that setting. about the special itself: its starts kinda hot but is a bit too much focus on lesbian content then later SPOILER "santa" comes which i personally hoped for and i like how uncomfortable victoria is till she gives in but the scenes then are a bit too quick/few and especially too few with the fmc victoria. i mean hey at least not just teasing but still too few explicit action and there would have been more potential. i think its a 6.5/10. definitely above average but it still misses things especially for me personally to give it more than 7)

edit: played the hole game till recent update. i like the direction the game is going and i like there will be more options, fmc looks nice really nice outfits, tits and nipples look great also nice to see her with and without makeup. really curious for at least two routes she can take and how they will turn out. also nice sexy sex scenes (even i personally think too many guys like too similar in a certain way personally that is my only concern with one other that some relationships like the one with her "boyfriend" and david feel a bit forced. otherwise they feel relative organic.) overall i didn't regret to play the game especially after the first half. early game its a 4/10, last half is a solid 7 if not 8/10.

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1704031671413.jpeg
As we say goodbye to the old year, I want to express my gratitude for your support. Your encouragement, feedback, and enthusiasm have driven everything I create.

May your dreams take flight and your life ahead should be filled with inspiring moments.

I am immensely grateful to have such an amazing community here on. I eagerly look forward to sharing more exciting content, stories, and experiences with all of you in the coming year.

Wish you a Happy New Year filled with love, prosperity, and endless creative inspiration!

Cheers to an amazing year ahead!

✨ Best regards,
Groover

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME AND THAT YOU STILL TRY TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE even sometimes updates/characters are not to my personal taste BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY YOU DON'T FORGET THIS GAME AND ITS COMMUNITY AND FANS! (y)

THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK AND THE SEASONAL UPDATE!

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I just start the play the game !! The game start with a stereotipe , what i meet in many games of this type !! The MC have a evil good friend who tray to prostitute the mc from the begining !!!! I wonder, the dev's copy the plot from each others !!! they dont have imagination ?????? I am not ntr hater !!!! but if i want to pay, i want to pay for a good game not a copy one , were i know the end from the begining!!!!!!!!

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I just start the play the game !! The game start with a stereotipe , what i meet in many games of this type !! The MC have a evil good friend who tray to prostitute the mc from the begining !!!! I wonder, the dev's copy the plot from each others !!! they dont have imagination ?????? I am not ntr hater !!!! but if i want to pay, i want to pay for a good game not a copy one , were i know the end from the begining!!!!!!!!
Request a refund for how much you paid. Most of us probably don't spend our time trying every single VN available, so what's old to you is new to someone else. So try reading the description before playing the game, if it's not to your taste move on and stop wasting our time whining.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Request a refund for how much you paid. Most of us probably don't spend our time trying every single VN available, so what's old to you is new to someone else. So try reading the description before playing the game, if it's not to your taste move on and stop wasting our time whining.
Dont be rude !! If you dont like my comment , ignor it !!! It is a games forum !!!! It was just my opinion !!! It is your choice to accept or non accept my opinion, !!!! you can tell me how i waste your time ? you are not force to read my comment !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DM72 and jenyabest

Nemesiso

May 5, 2020
Happy you're back.
This was one of my Fav Games, one of the few games I was able to connect with protagonist, as a girl.
Most of the games out there, are built for men's perspective. Very few of them created in some way that both sides can enjoy.
I hope these few games go on like before.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes