Feb 8, 2023
Hey, I've read some of your opinions and I see a significant polarization among them. Some are very satisfied while others are not at all. There's little in between. I'm aware of certain weaknesses, but I also think the game has strong points, especially in terms of visual development, which is particularly important to me. I treat this game as a field for learning and growth. I've never had any prior experience with things related to game development. I'm learning everything continuously. I understand it might seem like slow progress to many of you because it's been 4 years, while others achieve better results in a significantly shorter time. But there's also a significant number of creators who give up and quit. For now, I won't give up as long as there are people who enjoy the game and support me. For now, it's just my hobby. Of course, I'd like to dedicate more time to it, but life isn't just about the game; there are other duties and problems. I'm not a company where someone else can replace me when I can't work, hence the long gaps between updates. I hope the new year will be better for me personally, allowing me to spend more time working on the game and improving the update regularity, but life will show. As I said, I use working on this game as a learning experience. It's my experimental ground. For example, the animations, which vary, but I believe are getting better. Someone mentioned that there are no video files in this update. That's correct because I don't have them. The animations in this update are done as images, and each frame is rendered separately, consisting of about 50 such frames. The animation is programmed directly in Ren'Py, not assembled as a video. This way, I don't compromise on quality and avoid differences between animations and the rest of the game. In the case of a video file, Ren'Py compresses it, and the image quality is lower than the source file, visible in my game, but not only mine; other larger creators also face this issue. Of course, there are those who create animations using more professional programs than Daz, but they probably also hire more specialized people for animation. The animations in my game as video files are only because they consisted of 250 frames (individual images), and on weaker computers and phones, Ren'Py couldn't handle their compilation, causing many to report that the game was freezing. I want to show that I draw conclusions and aim for improvement. The first animations are weak, but the subsequent ones are better, although not without flaws. As for the story in the game, I know it's a cliché theme. Some people like it, and some don't. Some want more sex right away, while others don't like that. I try to somehow find a middle ground. Initially, I assumed that everything would happen much slower, but there were many voices saying there's too little sex. This caused the story to accelerate a bit in that direction. I won't satisfy everyone for sure. Some of you notice inconsistencies and that the game doesn't reflect real life. That's true because it's just a game, although I try to maintain some realism. I have an idea for the game and the story, but I'm also open to suggestions from others. If someone has an interesting idea, feel free to write to me, preferably on Discord. If it's good and somewhat aligned with my vision, it has a chance to appear in the game. Once I reach a good level, the next project I'll want to do will have a more interesting story. For more ambitious things, I want everything to align, and my skills as a graphic designer and programmer, as well as the equipment, should be suitable for creating high-quality content. Here, I have to thank my patrons because it's thanks to them that I can invest in equipment by using the money they kindly provide, but I also invest my own money. I'll show you below the difference: one picture is from 4 years ago when I started, and the other is how it looks now, all thanks to the patrons. My text is getting a bit long, but I still want to invite you to Discord where you can write suggestions, report bugs because someone mentioned they exist and aren't fixed. If you notice something, please report it; there's a dedicated channel for that. There's also a channel with portraits of all the major characters. There, using reactions, you can express your opinion about the characters, which shows me who you like and who deserves more attention. I always try to respond, and I'm open to cooperation and advice. As fans, you can influence this project.
Discord link:
View attachment 3173592
View attachment 3173593
View attachment 3173595
Never give up! Your game is incredible I'm in love with it and Victoria is one of the sexiest characters I ever know, you're bound to have great success (and don't listen to the haters, they don't know what they want).

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5 + Gallery by SteelyDan14

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 655 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
big update, it's a pity that the action at the bar wasn't expanded more, interesting ideas, but too much jerking, especially on the beach, you could have come up with something more perverted, especially since she had already been to nudists before plus for the older gentleman's massage, especially the cum licking.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
big update, it's a pity that the action at the bar wasn't expanded more, interesting ideas, but too much jerking, especially on the beach, you could have come up with something more perverted, especially since she had already been to nudists before plus for the older gentleman's massage, especially the cum licking.
Victoria will come back more on beach, and will finish what everybody expect to see :devilish:

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I'm loving this so far! My only complaint is I wish at the beach scene, since she was so wet, she would have let the guy slip it inside her... but as a plot twist he only did it while applying lotion, then pulled out and left possibly leading to another scene with him.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I'm loving this so far! My only complaint is I wish at the beach scene, since she was so wet, she would have let the guy slip it inside her... but as a plot twist he only did it while applying lotion, then pulled out and left possibly leading to another scene with him.
Continuation in next releases ;)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
(just for the winter holiday update) the mac and pc downloads for pixel drain on first page are reversed, for mac you have to download the pc link and for pc the mac download link

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Microscopic chance in this type of games, but can you play a lesbian only run? No forced sex scenes with overplayed tropes like douchebags, BBCs and old/ugly bastards? :unsure:
You can so far yes...you will miss out (currently) fun with one particular woman though at the moment (she married and does stuff with her hubby...but can avoid both completely). You can/do also earn specific lesbian points.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Very nice holiday special. I had to give up on the main game despite the amazing renders when I realized you can't refuse Michael without missing out on most sex scenes even though he doesn't take part in some of them :WaitWhat: so this special was a nice gift

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Microscopic chance in this type of games, but can you play a lesbian only run? No forced sex scenes with overplayed tropes like douchebags, BBCs and old/ugly bastards? :unsure:
From my experience, the narrative doesn't give that impression. I get the notion that those tired old tropes are present because the dev's fanbase that actually pays wants that sort of content. The lesbian path feels like a side dish to the main course of "beef."

And so long as relationships are forced onto you, or gated by pursuing the hetero path, then the lesbian path will just fall by the wayside.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
You probably can if you skip 90% of the content atm. I would assume this game isn't to your taste and pass it by.

Reactions: michelita
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes