Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1705671270188.png

Dear Patrons,

I hope this message finds you well! I wanted to give you a quick update on the progress of the upcoming game update. The development is going quite smoothly, and I'm optimistic about maintaining the excellent pace I've set for myself. This should result in a much quicker release compared to previous updates.

Your support has been a tremendous motivation, and I'm thrilled to share that I've hit a productive stride in my work. I'm determined to keep up the momentum, ensuring a seamless continuation of the development process.

I've received some delightful messages from a few of you expressing appreciation for Victoria's elegant makeover. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it! In this upcoming update, you can expect a substantial amount of content featuring Victoria in this refined style. I believe it adds a new layer to the gaming experience, and I can't wait for you to explore it.

To give you a sneak peek into what's coming, today I have a sample from a scene set in an opera. I'm excited about how it's shaping up, and I hope you'll find it as captivating as I do.

Thank you for your ongoing support and patience. Your enthusiasm keeps me inspired, and I'm eager to deliver an update that surpasses your expectations.

Best regards

Groover

--------

Davidleene

Jun 3, 2023
View attachment 3276941

Dear Patrons,

I hope this message finds you well! I wanted to give you a quick update on the progress of the upcoming game update. The development is going quite smoothly, and I'm optimistic about maintaining the excellent pace I've set for myself. This should result in a much quicker release compared to previous updates.

Your support has been a tremendous motivation, and I'm thrilled to share that I've hit a productive stride in my work. I'm determined to keep up the momentum, ensuring a seamless continuation of the development process.

I've received some delightful messages from a few of you expressing appreciation for Victoria's elegant makeover. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it! In this upcoming update, you can expect a substantial amount of content featuring Victoria in this refined style. I believe it adds a new layer to the gaming experience, and I can't wait for you to explore it.

To give you a sneak peek into what's coming, today I have a sample from a scene set in an opera. I'm excited about how it's shaping up, and I hope you'll find it as captivating as I do.

Thank you for your ongoing support and patience. Your enthusiasm keeps me inspired, and I'm eager to deliver an update that surpasses your expectations.

Best regards

Groover

--------
keep going bro, we love your work, best game for me GrooversGames

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 3276941

Dear Patrons,

Best regards

Groover

--------
Like the new hairstyle. :love:

Thanks 4 the share Sorrow85 :)

RajuMak

Oct 27, 2022
P
View attachment 3276941

Dear Patrons,

Best regards

Groover

--------
Pls share new post

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
ViBC 0.55 work report: sample
se 120_205.jpg

Dear Supporters,

In this update, I would like to keep you informed about the progress of the upcoming game update. I'm happy to report that things are moving along nicely. As with the previous update, some scenes in this one will be quite extensive, particularly those with a lot of action. I am committed to maintaining a similar level of quality, ensuring an immersive experience for all of you.

At this stage, I understand that I may not be able to include every planned idea in this update. However, rest assured that if an idea is not included in this update, it will be considered for the next one. I believe it is crucial to take the time to do justice to each aspect of the game rather than rushing through them.

Additionally, I want to make sure that updates come out more frequently than they have in the past. I'll do my best to make that happen, barring any unforeseen circumstances. However, I don't want to compromise on the quality of the story. Balancing pacing with the story's depth is crucial to me.

I hope the content in this update resonates with you. Your support and patience mean the world to me, and I'm eager to deliver an update you'll enjoy.

Thank you for being on this journey with me!

Best regards,

Groover

GrooversGames

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
It would be great if the game appeared in the steam store, I would buy and support the developer there. Unfortunately through Patreon I can no longer, because the cards of banks in my country are not accepted.
It's good to know that someone is interested in this form of support because I'm strongly considering it and there is a chance in the future that the game will appear on steam and other platforms.
Hopefully the Dev will change the game, so that the choices finally make sense. Can t wait to get finally rid of this annoying David Character and all of the other wankers. :D
You don't have to worry very much after no major relation will be forcefully pushed and you can skip it or choose another. Not every character has to appeal to everyone. I understand that and that's why the choice of different options will be growing.
I think most will find something for themselves.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1707665195787.png

Dear Patrons,

I'm happy to share with you that progress on the game continues to go relatively well, and I've successfully completed the largest scene in this upcoming update. This scene happens to be the most extensive one in the game thus far, and it feels like a significant milestone to have it wrapped up. Now, I'm left with only the animation part to finalize, and if all goes smoothly, there will be more animations in this update compared to the previous one.

I'm optimistic about meeting the set timeline for the release, barring any unforeseen obstacles. I'm pouring my heart into this project, and your support keeps me motivated every step of the way.

Thank you for being patient and understanding throughout this process. I can't wait to share the finished update with you all soon!

Warm regards,
Groover

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes