ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I wonder exactly where on the internet a connoisseur such as yourself could find a VN/Game more suitable for your tastes? There must be a website available that has more than just this one game to interest you. It's on the tip of my tongue but the name escapes me....:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Can you imagine, there are people who don't play FemProtag games in a slut kind of way. I want my Mary Jane to date Peter Parker, not Harry Osbourne or Wilson Fisk.
Furthermore, there are FemProtag games in which it's up to you to get with guy A or guy B.
Project Myriam, Her Desire are two games with more than enough action which come to mind.
Wanna see your MC get 10 dicks thrown into all her holes - have fun with that, some people don't like it.

As for the criticism by the dude - it's fair, imo. You want to make typical "and the hero falls down" game - have fun with that, then don't make Good Girl route. A dozen of people would probably play some kind of mixed path, because someone likes black dude trope, but doesn't like old neighbour trope etc.

Why games like AWAM and JOHN still have their fair amount of subs despite being lazy? Because their protagonist has choices and isn't written in a way that "oh, I see dick - 2 minutes later I can't take my mind of it". 90% of women aren't like that.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Can you imagine, there are people who don't play FemProtag games in a slut kind of way. I want my Mary Jane to date Peter Parker, not Harry Osbourne or Wilson Fisk.
Furthermore, there are FemProtag games in which it's up to you to get with guy A or guy B.
Project Myriam, Her Desire are two games with more than enough action which come to mind.
Wanna see your MC get 10 dicks thrown into all her holes - have fun with that, some people don't like it.

As for the criticism by the dude - it's fair, imo. You want to make typical "and the hero falls down" game - have fun with that, then don't make Good Girl route. A dozen of people would probably play some kind of mixed path, because someone likes black dude trope, but doesn't like old neighbour trope etc.

Why games like AWAM and JOHN still have their fair amount of subs despite being lazy? Because their protagonist has choices and isn't written in a way that "oh, I see dick - 2 minutes later I can't take my mind of it". 90% of women aren't like that.
So you Agree. Games like AWAM, JOHN, GOLDEN MEAN, and New Beginnings in Japan have there audience. Hell AWAM honestly has the longest thread I have ever seen on F95. New Beginnings in Japan from your tone, you would love.

Those games definitely have there place and are loved by many. It's my opinion they are geared toward the Slow burn, women/cuck crowd but that's just my opinion as I find them boring as hell. I think games like Victoria and AWAM have an audience and if you don't like the direction of either game/vn look for one that suits your tastes.

I rarely even rate games that I play that are just not made for my style of VN. A new beginning in Japan has such great potential but the Dev keeps pulling back from the hard stuff. The dev is awesome and took some time out to talk to me and explain the direction of the VN to me. They were super cool, I played it, didn't enjoy the slow burn and moved on, no harm no foul. To me that's being reasonable.

Now responses that bug me are stuff like "Seriously....what is wrong with this Dev???" or worse but I'm not digging up all the nonsense responses. Voicing your criticism is fine particularly if you are actually a subscriber, but going on a rant because the story went in a direction you didn't like is simply childish.

People also sadly don't understand how development works, these are not fully written books being animated, these stories are created from authors as they go, then scenes need to be setup, rendered and animated. One game I think you may like would be Sofia's Dark Fantasies my god the renders are gorgeous but they are still toying with abandoning the project. Why? Here I will let her explain it Why they may abandon, these things cost's money and time.

Anyway I am getting off topic here, I keep 32 games saved that are in my FOLLOW folder, I support 4 out of the 32 and Victoria is one I actually increased my support level, I love it so much. Voice your concerns, criticisms and wish lists I agree but to start the super negative garbage because a certain path you were hoping for didn't happen (yet) is just silly.

If you seriously love this game and want to see a route taken I would highly suggest subscribing and support the dev and making your wishes known on Patreon or Subscribestar, because the first people I would listen to as a dev is the ones financially supporting the project.

Last edited:

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
I want my Mary Jane to date Peter Parker, not Harry Osbourne or Wilson Fisk.
Try dating Norman Osborn. Dafoe needs love too.

Myriam is a total cumdump and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So bad example

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So you Agree. Games like AWAM, JOHN, GOLDEN MEAN, and New Beginnings in Japan have there audience. Hell AWAM honestly has the longest thread I have ever seen on F95. New Beginnings in Japan from your tone I think you would love, you should try it honestly.

Those games definitely have there place and are loved by many. it's my opinion they are geared toward the Slow burn, women/cuck crowd but that just my opinion as I find them boring as hell. I think games like Victoria and AWAM have an audience and if you don't like the direction of either game/vn look for one that suits your tastes.

I rarely even rate games that I play that are just not made for my style of VN. A new beginning in Japan has such great potential but the Dev keeps pulling back from the hard stuff. The dev is awesome and took some time out to talk to me and explain the direction of the VN to me. They were super cool, I played it, didn't enjoy the slow burn and moved on, no harm no foul. To me that's being reasonable.

Now responses that bug me are stuff like "Seriously....what is wrong with this Dev???" or worse but I'm not digging up all the nonsense responses. Voicing your criticism is fine particularly if you are actually a subscriber, but going off on a rant because the story went in a direction you didn't like is simply childish.

People also sadly don't understand how development works, these are not fully written books being animated, these stories are created from authors as they go, then scenes need to setup and renderer and animated. One game I think you may have would be Sofia's Dark Fantasies my god the renders are gorgeous but they are still toying with abandoning the project. Why? Here I will let her explain it Why they may abandon, these things cost's money and time.

Anyway I am getting off topic here, I keep 32 games saved that are in my FOLLOW folder, I support 4 out of the 30 and Victoria is one I actually increased my support level I love it so much. Voice your concerns, criticisms and wish lists I agree but to start the super negative garbage because a certain path you were hoping for didn't happen (yet) is just silly.

If you seriously love this game and want to see a route taken I would highly suggest subscribing and support the dev and making your wishes known on Patreon or Subscribestar because the first people I would listen to as a dev is the ones financially supporting the project.
The fuck are you on about? This VN has numerous issues...numerous. The dev can sort them or carry on as he is and he will lose a lot of support.

No one cares how many games you're following or support.

So bad example
No it isn't, the point they were making is perfectly valid. Like, Myr has a lesbian path and guess what..no forced cock on it. Every single scene is optional once you rid yourself of the husband. Nothing is forced in order to get on a particular path.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The fuck are you on about? This VN has numerous issues...numerous. The dev can sort them or carry on as he is and he will lose a lot of support.

No one cares how many games you're following or support.
Dude I hate to say it but STFU if you are not even going to read the response. I was responding to one person and explaining myself to them not you. I'm not even going to explain further as it's clear to me you didn't even bother reading.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dude I hate to say it but STFU if you are not even going to read the response. I was responding to one person and explaining myself to them not you. I'm not even going to explain as it's clear to me you didn't even bother reading.
Oh I read and it was all just waffle, half of it not even related and linking other crappy VN's for some reason.

Whatever.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Now responses that bug me are stuff like "Seriously....what is wrong with this Dev???" or worse but I'm not digging up all the nonsense responses. Voicing your criticism is fine particularly if you are actually a subscriber, but going on a rant because the story went in a direction you didn't like is simply childish.
I agree with you on peeps getting upset at "oh my path isn't updated! Booo!" and fair criticism. Dude's og comment was a bit hyperbolized. On that I agree too.
But getting stuff that doesn't corelate with your character on that specific path is just a bad writing, don't you agree?

People also sadly don't understand how development works, these are not fully written books being animated, these stories are created from authors as they go, then scenes need to be setup, rendered and animated. One game I think you may like would be Sofia's Dark Fantasies my god the renders are gorgeous but they are still toying with abandoning the project. Why? Here I will let her explain it Why they may abandon, these things cost's money and time.
As someone with 1k+ renders deep before a single update, I do get these points. But my story hasn't been released yet, so who knows? Maybe I'll get better understanding once I'll have 1 Patron with 5$)

Anyway, thanks for the response. You rarely get civil discussions on F95 these days.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I agree with you on peeps getting upset at "oh my path isn't updated! Booo!" and fair criticism. Dude's og comment was a bit hyperbolized. On that I agree too.
But getting stuff that doesn't corelate with your character on that specific path is just a bad writing, don't you agree?

As someone with 1k+ renders deep before a single update, I do get these points. But my story hasn't been released yet, so who knows? Maybe I'll get better understanding once I'll have 1 Patron with 5$)

Anyway, thanks for the response. You rarely get civil discussions on F95 these days.
Sorry I did go off topic some but I was sincerely trying to be civil and have a discussion and I do appreciate your response. Sofia's Project really isn't up my alley story wise so far but she is an awesome dev with gorgeous renders I am going to support through a few updates I like her so much. Good luck with your project and please let me know when you release it, and I may soon be a supporter of you as well.

Take care

Grenbro

Nov 29, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this? I feel like I am missing some scenes.

What routes can you follow?

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
I liked the 0.55 update, the game has a lot of potential. Add different activities to the game's story, add more musical accompaniment to different scenes and it will be very even great! Honestly I play with music turned off in this game, only because one single standard melody in this game started to annoy me.

Groover, we need more different music and preferably naughty!)
My score for this update is 8/10.

Reactions: wildride69
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes