Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Would love to see Victoria in need of money deciding to work at night is a sleazy mob bar, having to wear a slutty barmaid uniform, being groped and molested by mobsters and mob bosses. With the bosses she is forced to drink and take drugs to please her boss. The more corrupted she gets the more she loves her job and the sluttier she becomes. The mob boss turns her into a high-class whore.
Groover has multiple scenarios for Victoria. So, it will be fun and very hot :p

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
but, in the end it wasn't that great of an update.
a nice image number, there's no arguing about that.
even if the details are always left in the background.
for example, wine and breasts are never affected by gravity?
Then in the shower shouldn't the makeup on your face come off?
for the rest, the first part was a bit boring, the event with Ben is obvious but I don't like his character, the usual cliché of the <removed> with the big dick.

I smiled at the phone texting part.

everything else is average
rating 6.5/10
In your opinion it wasn't that great an update. To each there own to some of us this update hits just right.

Reactions: Obranyi

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
[Victoria in Big City [v0.55] [Groovers Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.5 -> v0.55 [852 MB]
- - -

Universal Compressed: v0.5 -> v0.55 [201 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
Zero no, because the only dick you can't miss in the game is her boyfriend Lucas. Groover answered to this question earlier to another member.
Agree. I hate games where they force to get it someone regardless. I know that if you corrupt certain characters in these type games, the good ones get her. Why no option for neither.

Reactions: Obranyi

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Getting a Mandela Effect for real... Is it just me or did this used to be named "Victoria In The Big City" not "Victory In Big City"? There was a "The" right? right?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Victoria in Big City? More like Victoria in Nursing Home, I would never understand devs who turn their sex scenes into 50% disgusting
One persons Disgusting is another persons Hot as Hell that's why. I dislike anything to do with foot fetish but I don't go on a rant about it. What about furries, it's weird imo but to each there own.

If you are really that intolerant of other peoples tastes may I suggest creating your own VN, where everything happens exactly the way you want it.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Victoria in Big City? More like Victoria in Nursing Home, I would never understand devs who turn their sex scenes into 50% disgusting
So you're trashing the game because of one update you don't like? Now that I'll never understand. The name is accurate, it's a big city with a lot of variety. Not just one kind of thing all the time which is pretty boring IMO

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
This description , is hilarious :
"You play as Victoria, a young woman who makes the difficult decision to uproot her stable life in her hometown
to move to Big City, a bustling metropolis, to pursue better career opportunities.
This new environment brings its own challenges and adventures,
and it's up to you to make the decisions that will shape Victoria's new path in life. "

What hard decision she makes? To spread her legs and become a whore in 5 min of playing this game ?

I like NTR , but, I like a well made game!!! I am not a hater !!!

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
This description , is hilarious :
"You play as Victoria, a young woman who makes the difficult decision to uproot her stable life in her hometown
to move to Big City, a bustling metropolis, to pursue better career opportunities.
This new environment brings its own challenges and adventures,
and it's up to you to make the decisions that will shape Victoria's new path in life. "

What hard decision she makes? To spread her legs and become a whore in 5 min of playing this game ?

I like NTR , but, I like a well made game!!! I am not a hater !!!
She became a whore in 5 mins?
Mmm...I think maybe your opinion is the thing that's hilarious?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
The last few reviews on this sound like paid advertisements.

Also trying to figure out how I would of never noticed this game before with the thread dating back to 2020 and myself being a big female MC fan. How much actual vagina sex payout progression we talking about here? Screenshots aren't offering much of a hint.

Reactions: jenyabest

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
VictoriaInBigCity-0.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jan 13, 2021
Seriously....what is wrong with this Dev??? He said, he wanted to change the Game (Choices) so we (the FMC) wouldn t date anyone we (the FMC) don t like....and what did he do? NOTHING. During my Gameplay i still have to Deal with this Fucker David and the Rest of the Douchebags. Why putting up a "Good Girl" Path in the first place, when Choices appearently doesn t matter at all? This Game makes NO SENSE. The Story makes NO SENSE! MY FMC doesn t want to go out with David and want to make out with him. How hard can it be for a Dev to add a CHOICE? Can someone please implement a Skip Button (for forced dating/kissing and cheating scenes) so that my Gamepath (Good Girl) finally makes sense!?!? This Update is bu..sh..!:mad:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes