JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
I like the story and art.
That said I think the choices which make good or bad are kind of poor. Even if you simply looked at good and bad as increased corruption or not.
Take the very first choice both are actual lies. Omission of facts such as she gave some guy a blow job is a direct lie because he asked if she was with anyone.
The lesbian choices are fairly spot on.
Not every choice for Good/Bad is wrong choosing to cheat clearly is each time.

I think it could have been expressed better if they didn't use good / bad. But I assume they were trying to keep the mechanics fairly simple.
-----------------------------------
Hey Diconica,

I'm not sure if you noticed the original Dev announcement, but the AVN game is being reworked and these minor parts of the storyline are being addressed, along with overall improvements in the coming new release. It's going to be very hot and juicy, and much better too. Not to mention, it will be a big release as well. I'm definitely looking forward to it! Cheers! - :cool: (y)

----------------------------------

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
-----------------------------------
Hey Diconica,

I'm not sure if you noticed the original Dev announcement, but the AVN game is being reworked and these minor parts of the storyline are being addressed, along with overall improvements in the coming new release. It's going to be very hot and juicy, and much better too. Not to mention, it will be a big release as well. I'm definitely looking forward to it! Cheers! - :cool: (y)

----------------------------------
Sure hadn't thanks for the info.

Reactions: JBNYC1
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes