Feb 8, 2023
On a positive note, here is something for everyone to enjoy and watch as gorgeous Victoria relaxes in the living room naked. ;-)

Cheers all! - :love: (y)

----------------------------------------------

View attachment 3929006
this was post before:mad: please post some wallpaper on patreon
---------------------

Yes. I got it via my Adobe account. It's definitely a good one. :)

---------------------
Yes we have seen this image 1000 times please post a couple wallpapers and a patreon if you don't mind.

Reactions: JBNYC1

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I love this VN and was a dedicated Sub right up until they announced the name change and the rework. I strongly suspected this would cause delays and problems in production and we have yet to see another update since the announcement.

I'm hoping this next update is absolutely amazing but I am still reserving my sub until I see the results but I am still concerned with the extra delay. However I would rather see them take the extra time and get the next update right versus them releasing a short buggy mess. I would love to go back to being a sub but we will see what the next update brings.

Personally I am missing Victoria already. LIBC has big shoes to fill imo.

Reactions: JBNYC1

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
Why don't you pay a few bucks and fucking share them yourself instead of posting angry emoji's and making demands?

View attachment 3929236
----------------------------------

I appreciate the response Maviarab. Lol - but I can understand MishelHappiness being a big fan and all, and the Dev appreciates all fans and supporters of the game.

So for the sake of community peace, I will definitely post some good stuff for everyone tomorrow, after I connect with the Dev. Cheers! - J (y)

Reactions: MishelHappiness^_^

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
I love this VN and was a dedicated Sub right up until they announced the name change and the rework. I strongly suspected this would cause delays and problems in production and we have yet to see another update since the announcement.

I'm hoping this next update is absolutely amazing but I am still reserving my sub until I see the results but I am still concerned with the extra delay. However I would rather see them take the extra time and get the next update right versus them releasing a short buggy mess. I would love to go back to being a sub but we will see what the next update brings.

Personally I am missing Victoria already. LIBC has big shoes to fill imo.

I'm with ya, my friend. But I have faith in the Dev and the Groovers Games Team. This new coming update is expected to be epic hot and will be worth the wait. I'm definitely looking forward to it! Cheers! - :cool:(y)

---------------------------------

• Red Heart
Reactions: wildride69
Feb 8, 2023
Why don't you pay a few bucks and fucking share them yourself instead of posting angry emoji's and making demands?

View attachment 3929236
I can't buy all the subscription levels in all the games I like, I used to be able to buy a subscription to patreon from groove but now banks of my country are banned:mad::mad::mad:, you know it's very frustrating that you can't see the content of your favorite game, I try to promote this game wherever possible and share all the content I can find, sorry if anything disappointed you in my behavior :cry:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: davie2404 and DD3DD

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
I can't buy all the subscription levels in all the games I like, I used to be able to buy a subscription to patreon from groove but now banks of my country are banned:mad::mad::mad:, you know it's very frustrating that you can't see the content of your favorite game, I try to promote this game wherever possible and share all the content I can find, sorry if anything disappointed you in my behavior :cry:

All good, MishelHappiness. No worries, friend. I will post something good and juicy soon! - Cheers! :cool: (y)

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
wait, is the update out?
--------------------------

Not yet. If you read the last Dev Update they are still working on it and they have some awesome good stuff coming too. It's going to be a very big, hot and epic update and expansion that's for sure. I'm looking forward to it! Definitely worth the wait. - Cheers! :cool: (y)

--------------------------

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes