JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
They were probably struggling with Daz or Blender (whichever they use), or someone left the team :unsure::coffee:.
Hope they recover.
-----------------

Hey PickerLewd, I am not sure where you heard that news, my friend, but that's not correct. I communicate with the Dev directly and there is no truth to that at all. The rework is big and they are working hard to deliver a great VN, as stated in their Dev Updates.

Creative quality work is not something that is done overnight or rushed, especially when there is story telling involved. I am very familiar with creative works because I have my own web development, design and marketing company here in NYC with my partner, and doing quality work, renders, designs and making sure everything works and flows properly takes time. There is no rushing this type of creative work, and Groovers Games is working hard to deliver the best for their fans and supporters, and I definitely appreciate that.

Not to mention, the Groovers Games Devs are very nice, honest and down to earth, which is always refreshing in the VN world. This is another reason I'm happy to give my support.

With that said, the Dev Team at Groovers Games are doing a great job, and it's pretty clear they will be delivering a very awesome and epic update as their Dev Weekly Updates suggests. I'm very picky about what VN's and Creators I support on Patreon, and Groovers Games is my top pick out of all of them, 100% percent!

Like I said before, this new coming update will definitely be worth the wait and I'm looking forward to it! - Cheers! :cool: (y)

-----------------

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
The only thing...only single thing...that needs 'addressing' (fixing) is gating a female relationship behind the male neighhbour. Just remove that and this suddenly becomes a top, top VN.

As long as that is done, it's all good.
--------------------------------------

I agree. The Devs did say they are addressing the forced relationship situation so that the player has more freedom to choose Victoria's path and choices, including her relationship choices, and the overall main story is improving big time as well, so that is a very good step forward.

Based on all of the previous Dev Updates from Groovers Games, there's a lot of awesome, juicy good stuff coming in the first Chapter and Episode for Life in Big City, which is great news for fans and supporters alike, and totally worth waiting for. I'm definitely looking forward to the new upcoming reworked version for sure! - Cheers! - (y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Based on all of the previous Dev Updates from Groovers Games, there's a lot of awesome, juicy good stuff coming in the first Chapter and Episode for Life in Big City, which is great news for fans and supporters alike, and totally worth waiting for. I'm definitely looking forward to the new upcoming reworked version for sure! - Cheers! - (y)
You're starting to sound like a paid shill...just saying.

Good the main issue of this Vn is being sorted though.

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
You're starting to sound like a paid shill...just saying.

Good the main issue of this Vn is being sorted though.
--------------------------

Well, considering I'm a long time supporter and this happens to be one of my favorite VNs, you're clearly wrong. Not sure where you got that odd assumption when I happen to be a paid supporter of the game. Lol. I support many VNs, and just because I like and support a Dev and VN doesn't make me a "paid shill" Maviarab... just saying.

But yeah, it is good the main issue on relationship choices is being sorted out. - Cheers! -

--------------------------

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

It was originally expected in late July 2024 - but they need more time to finish, which is totally fine. This new coming update is gonna be big, hot and juicy! Groovers Games does awesome work! I'm definitely looking forward to this update! - Cheers! - :cool: (y)

oh, July 2024, but the dev says there is still a lot of work to do. we will arrive in December then.

Reactions: 88stanford88

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
oh, July 2024, but the dev says there is still a lot of work to do. we will arrive in December then.
---------------------------------

PietruccioTheHilander, You're clearly way off and rude. If you have nothing better to do than Troll this thread with BS assuming comments take your negative assuming crap elsewhere. No one cares to read your dishonest garbage.

Either way, when it comes to Trolls on here, the best option is to simply ignore their negative trash. -

Feb 8, 2023

PietruccioTheHilander, You're clearly way off and rude. If you have nothing better to do than Troll this thread with BS assuming comments take your negative assuming crap elsewhere. No one cares to read your dishonest garbage.

Either way, when it comes to Trolls on here, the best option is to simply ignore their negative trash. -

Please post at least some wallpapers with Victoria from patreon you promised, it's impossible to wait so long, we need some kind of consolation prize.

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
************* vdreeok - fake user posting spam misleading posts *************
---------------------------

Warning: FAKE SPAM LINKS - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME CLICKING ON IT. - I reported this to F95Zone as spam and misleading. Not to mention, it's a fake new user.

Reactions: wildride69

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
– I attached some hot teasers from Poker Night Part 2 that will be in the new remastered version coming out in July 2024! Expect more teasers and updates every week!
The date of the remastering release was in the Patreon announcement from the dev as you can see

I promised I would be back in July because the big announcement of the remastering of the AWESOME story "Victoria in The big City" which was and remains one of my favorite games at least up to version 0.55

I waited until August and as you can see I was right! I am not happy that I was right but what I said to GrooversGames.

It would have been much better to end first season without major changes and later, with the season2 add the changes that will now delay the release of the season finale by months and months---.

But I don't want to repeat what I already told the developer clearly by arguing precisely why I judged the remastering decision to be wrong just one update away from the season ending

so i'm posting the links of my posts and my dialogue with the dev

this is the link of what i think about the announcement of the remaster posted in May
here is my replay to Groover

and this
https://f95zone.to/threads/victoria-in-big-city-v0-55-groovers-games.48016/post-13726353
and other interesting posts about this great game are the following
https://f95zone.to/threads/victoria-in-big-city-v0-55-groovers-games.48016/post-13733605
https://f95zone.to/threads/victoria-in-big-city-v0-55-groovers-games.48016/post-13759237

I would like to mention that being that I love Victoria as it was in version 0.55.... it will forever remain in my archives because I consider the remastering a huge mistake!!!

I hope I am wrong but maybe in a year I can make the comparison between this version and the new one

Victoria knows how to swallow old guys semen
Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 18.49.27.jpg
especially if there is Lucas that is waiiting for her outside
Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 18.49.55.jpg
I can guarantee you dude, that your girlfriend will never get bored while you keep her waiting :cool:

for the moment it is nothing
Do you think that I was not here
I just waited for August---but please re-read my old post when I replay to dev....

I said that I was hoping to be wrong ... but i was never wrong about the remastering mistake!!! :cool:

The 0.55 is perfect!!!

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
It would have been much better to end first season without major changes and later, with the season2 add the changes that will now delay the release of the season finale by months and months---.
I didn't know they were planning to finish the game and start another season later; I thought it was a remaster and a continuation of the same game :oops:.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I didn't know they were planning to finish the game and start another season later; I thought it was a remaster and a continuation of the same game :oops:.
yes I know... but the version 0.55 would be finisced for sure as season 1

as you can see in his message made 3 months ago I replay to him that i will have back in July ,, but i waited for August because same delay can happen

what I'm saying that the better thing would close the season 1 with version 06 and changing the story in the S2
It depends on what to wait for. For an update until July (I hope nothing unexpected happens).
As for other things, I will try to make sure that with each new part something interesting will appear. There are several plots and characters in the game, and I can promise that there will be more. And each thread and quite a few characters will bring something to Victoria's life.
Adding new characters will add additional delay a nonsense
Season one will end after ten episodes. Of course, the first one will be the biggest because it will contain everything that has happened so far plus new scenes. When exactly season one will end I won't answer, because I don't know.
As you can see he said that there is a season 1 that will end after 10 episodes:eek::eek::eek:

I remind you that it took 4 years to get to 0.55... end he was thinking to be ready with the remastering of the whole games + changes + the continuation of 0.55 in just 3 months!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He was totally out of the reality of the working time required!!!!

but i hope he will be ready next month!

Last edited:

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
--------------------------------------------

First off, that 88Stanford88 individual is a complete Troll and liar. He is guessing and assuming things about the AVN instead of any facts. He is nothing more than a lying Troll on this thread and community. He does this to other VN's on here as well. It was very clear that the remastering is in fact a continuation of the same VN game, as stated many times in the Dev's update. So clearly, this POS Troll is lying as many twisted trolls do. Nothing new with these trolls.

And again, to answer your question as stated by the Dev in their previous post unless you didn't see or read it:
  • Brief Recap for anyone who missed our previous Dev Updates: The new upcoming remastered update of Life in Big City will feature some very hot and exciting scenes with Victoria like never before. This will include the original story, and its continuation from the last version 0.55, along with a two-part origin story and bio of Victoria and her life journey, as previously mentioned. There is a good reason why we added the new origin bio story, as you will discover in the new upcoming release of Life in Big City, Chapter 1 – Episode v1.0. We are very excited and looking forward to sharing our new upcoming AVN Game with everyone!

It's pretty obvious Trolls have nothing better to do than to lie and express BS on here to get attention, so the best option is to ignore these negative losers.

Nevertheless, I will call out any POS Troll that is clearly lying and wrongfully acting rude and disrespectful toward any Creators / Devs I support, regardless. I don't give a damn who they are! - Lying and twisting the facts is not right or acceptable! I stand by everything I write and represent on any platform. - J

--------------------------------------------

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
On a positive note, here is something for everyone to enjoy and watch as gorgeous Victoria relaxes in the living room naked. ;-)

Cheers all! - :love: (y)
Thank you very much! :devilish::coffee:

By the way, what game is that picture you use as your profile picture, the one with the girl kissing the neck of the guy lost in virtual reality?

Reactions: JBNYC1

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
Thank you very much! :devilish::coffee:

By the way, what game is that picture you use as your profile picture, the one with the girl kissing the neck of the guy lost in virtual reality?

You're most welcome, friend. As for my profile picture, that is not from any game. It is a licensed image I use for my side business.

Aside from that, expect more good stuff to be posted on here soon! Cheers! :cool: (y)

Reactions: PickerLewd
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes