Izmeraldas

Mar 23, 2024
I'm gonna be honest. I don't see any fuggin point in that bikini crap.
It's like back when I was a teen, slapping electrical tape on your nips for selfies.
Yeah I been there and I felt fucking stupid. Just be naked. Better to be naked than to be
thirsty for attention sad assed thot. I mean come on guys. Stop falling for that mess.
No stans equals them stopping that. And just being naked.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
It's like back when I was a teen, slapping electrical tape on your nips for selfies.
Yeah I been there and I felt fucking stupid. Just be naked. Better to be naked than to be
thirsty for attention sad assed thot. I mean come on guys. Stop falling for that mess.
ummm you won't get arrested in the bikini, but you may walking around buck ass naked... :oops: Technically I agree just be naked however.
331ja8.jpg :ROFLMAO::LOL:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The example I gave, Lyna Perez, made a living wearing those. She actually has a policy of no showing bare nipples (only through transparencies and slips). There are a lot of people willing to pay for that content, without full nudity. I have only seen her content through piracy LOL

Instagram allows those bikinis too, but no nipples. So, it works for her.

1727394527031.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes