88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
you are the troll here!
We ara talking about the lack of communication of definite release dates after the big delay of the only date the dev announces in May!

I would love to be able to talk about the upcoming scenes planned in the game... Please do not start again with the POKER SCENE!!! THAT WAS IN THE MAY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR JULY RELEASE! but the developer is no more talking about it!
He don't talk if he has problem with the new team

he is just milking!

I have seen a lot of game abandoned with the same kind announcement and the same lack of communication!
He is just posting sOme pic to avoid the abandoned mark!

Last edited:

East1999

Aug 23, 2021
----------------------

Wow! Are you really that desperate for attention, even after I ignored you!? lol. Because we all know well about everything you post on this platform and it is clearly to harass, mislead and attack Devs and their works. And, you do this to other Devs / Creators on here, too, along with the other troll, 88Stanford88. What a pathetic bunch of lying low life losers you are. How sad that you have nothing better to do than to harass this thread with more BS.

Well, at this point reporting your misinformation and inappropriate behavior and harassing this thread to wrongfully discredit the Dev / Creator and their work for no reason other than to Troll and mislead people in the F95Zone community is the only other solution in addition to ignore: Your Trolling BS posts goes against general / thread rules.

F95Zone should definitely BAN Trolls like you. It would make the F95Zone community a lot better without lying, twisted Trolls, that's for sure. - Suggestion: I would suggest for F95Zone to add a block feature that allows the complete removal of harassing Trolls from a thread. That would be awesome! (y)

----------------------
Not taking sides here but it looks like all these guys want is a release date and communication with the devs, no need to blow things out of proportion by shitting on them and calling them a troll, also stop glazing the devs like your dick n balls rely on their good graces to stay attached to your body. We get it, you love them, no need to get defensive all the time :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
Not taking sides here but it looks like all these guys want is a release date and communication with the dev, no need to blow things out of proportion by shitting on them and calling them a troll, also stop glazing the devs like your dick n balls rely on their good graces to stay attached to your body. We get it, you love them, no need to get defensive all the time :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
--------------

I respectfully disagree friend. I tried being nice in the beginning, but these Trolls showed their true colors. They are in fact Trolling and harassing this thread with misinformation, and trying to discredit the Dev and their works, as they do this to other Devs / Creators on this platform. Like I said before, I will call out any POS lying trash Troll on this and any platform. I'm just stating the facts, and that clearly bothers these Trolls. They are nothing more than haters and trolls who have nothing better to do in life.

So let's be clear, those two Trolls are exactly that, Trolls that are not only lying but also harassing this thread constantly. I have filed a complaint earlier and reported them both to F95Zone. I have screenshots of all their BS and twisted lies harassing this thread, and you bet I will call out Trolls when they wrongfully harass and attack any Dev / Creator I support, especially when they mention me! And, I will call them what they really are, harassing POS lying Trolls! If you think it's okay for these POS Trolls to negatively harass this thread with BS lies and misinformation, it is NOT!

Heck, I'm okay with any type of constructive criticism, suggestions and difference of opinion but when any POS Troll wants to twist the truth about any Dev I support and brings me into their BS trolling posts, you bet I will respond and call out their BS! I don't take any crap from any POS lying Troll and never will, and no one should either.

Note: By failing to respond to POS loser Trolls that lie and spread misinformation that can potentially become harmful over time, that only makes it worse. So, you bet I'll respond and not take their lying BS. They're just haters and loser Trolls. I even ignore these Trolls and that doesn't seem to matter, so I suggest to F95Zone that they should BAN these trolls from the thread completely, since it is clear they are posting harassing and misleading information to cause confusion and spread misleading information about the VN Game and the Dev to the F95Zone community.

Bottom line is we all know better, and we all know who the BS Trolls are on this platform, and I will always defend Devs / Creators I support. Plain and simple. I stand by everything I write and represent on any platform, whether Trolls like it or not. - Cheers!

----------------

koksokur

Jul 2, 2017
Not taking sides here but it looks like all these guys want is a release date and communication with the devs, no need to blow things out of proportion by shitting on them and calling them a troll, also stop glazing the devs like your dick n balls rely on their good graces to stay attached to your body. We get it, you love them, no need to get defensive all the time :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I just want some proof about the development. real proofs and not something like “a very hot update awaits you.” Where is the real progress? They simply don't exist.

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
The only real and honest dev I ever seen is Steps of debuchy dev most honest dev.
--------------

I think the Devs at Steps of Debauchery are awesome, I even gave them my support. They do great work. But I'm not sure what you mean by the "only real and honest dev" because Groovers Games is not only honest, they do some very awesome works too, which is why I appreciate and support them, as I do with other Devs / Creators on Patreon. Either way, to each their own. - Cheers! -

-------------

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
--------------

I respectfully disagree friend. I tried being nice in the beginning, but these Trolls showed their true colors. They are in fact Trolling and harassing this thread with misinformation, and trying to discredit the Dev and their works, as they do this to other Devs / Creators on this platform. Like I said before, I will call out any POS lying trash Troll on this and any platform. I'm just stating the facts, and that clearly bothers these Trolls. They are nothing more than haters and trolls who have nothing better to do in life.

So let's be clear, those two Trolls are exactly that, Trolls that are not only lying but also harassing this thread constantly. I have filed a complaint earlier and reported them both to F95Zone. I have screenshots of all their BS and twisted lies harassing this thread, and you bet I will call out Trolls when they wrongfully harass and attack any Dev / Creator I support, especially when they mention me! And, I will call them what they really are, harassing POS lying Trolls! If you think it's okay for these POS Trolls to negatively harass this thread with BS lies and misinformation, it is NOT!

Heck, I'm okay with any type of constructive criticism, suggestions and difference of opinion but when any POS Troll wants to twist the truth about any Dev I support and brings me into their BS trolling posts, you bet I will respond and call out their BS! I don't take any crap from any POS lying Troll and never will, and no one should either.

Note: By failing to respond to POS loser Trolls that lie and spread misinformation that can potentially become harmful over time, that only makes it worse. So, you bet I'll respond and not take their lying BS. They're just haters and loser Trolls. I even ignore these Trolls and that doesn't seem to matter, so I suggest to F95Zone that they should BAN these trolls from the thread completely, since it is clear they are posting harassing and misleading information to cause confusion and spread misleading information about the VN Game and the Dev to the F95Zone community.

Bottom line is we all know better, and we all know who the BS Trolls are on this platform, and I will always defend Devs / Creators I support. Plain and simple. I stand by everything I write and represent on any platform, whether Trolls like it or not. - Cheers!

----------------
You know, if you say you're going to ignore someone, you really should. If you think other commenters are breaking the forum rules by misrepresenting this game and the Dev, then report them, and if they are, then those posts will be deleted, end of story. All you're doing at the moment, is breaking the rules yourself, by making similar silly personal attacks.

By the end of the day, hopefully this entire daft conversation will have been erased.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
The only real and honest dev I ever seen is Steps of debuchy dev most honest dev.
Not to take from this game ( Which is Great !) but try " Pineapple Express" That dev releases close to once a month. He has completed 5 games... though they be small. Also "a Couples Duet" Also close to 30 day releases

Reactions: JBNYC1

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
I'm talking about the announcement in may
I'm asking now about the point 4
4) There will be a new Intro Bio Story for Victoria, which explains the reason for her big move to the Big City, (NYC). This is where the story begins.
it is possible that in more than 2 months dalay about the announced release date there is no teasers about the intro bio?

is there a picture of Victoria's old country house? a picture of her at high school or her college days
or a location where she lived before she left for the big city

is too much to ask.. JBNYC1 is this a troll question?
I'm not asking for the full Bio Intro!

a lot of months have passed and the version was supposed to be ready in July
how come there are no teaser posts regarding the new intro???
Just one pic about the story intro that the dev announced in May... I don't know a pic of her when she was younger?

is at least the new Intro ready???
just for know!

if the dev continues to post random nude pics of Victoria this means that even the new Intro is NOT READY...
At least I want see the location of the country house of Victoria.
The dev is not communicating the progression of the update

Last edited:
Reactions: Verboacido

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
You know, if you say you're going to ignore someone, you really should. If you think other commenters are breaking the forum rules by misrepresenting this game and the Dev, then report them, and if they are, then those posts will be deleted, end of story. All you're doing at the moment, is breaking the rules yourself, by making similar silly personal attacks.

By the end of the day, hopefully this entire daft conversation will have been erased.
100% Agree all 3 of them got added to my ignore list, so tired of there whining.

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
Not to take from this game ( Which is Great !) but try " Pineapple Express" That dev releases close to once a month. He has completed 5 games... though they be small. Also "a Couples Duet" Also close to 30 day releases
-------------------

I agree. I been a long time supporter of Pineapple Express, too and I still support their work on Patreon. The Dev does some awesome works. No disagreement there, my friend.

But considering this is a remastered expansion and continuation of the original story, creative works take time and it is expected to be a big release, so as I said before, I am happy to give my support to Groovers Games because they do awesome work, and their new upcoming VN Game will definitely be worth the wait! - Cheers! - (y)

-------------------

East1999

Aug 23, 2021
All i can see to resolve the noise in this forum is to wait until November or maybe December. If the devs doesn't deliver at that point then people can make some noise again. Lets just all agree that the dev miscalculated, something that's very common in the creative industry. Lets focus on life at the moment.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
All i can see to resolve the noise in this forum is to wait until November or maybe December. If the devs doesn't deliver at that point then people can make some noise again. Lets just all agree that the dev miscalculated, something that's very common in the creative industry. Lets focus on life at the moment.
Are you the traffic light of the noise LOL:p

facepal.jpg
only Groover Games with a new bombastic announcement can resolve the noise!

this dev already promised that the update would be ready in July... but then he didn't mention any more about dates and didn't even apologize for the delay as all other developers do by posting some little scene of the game .. for example i would like to see 2 or 3 pics from VIC story bio before going to the big city NYC as he promised!!
i had already stopped my noise in this post I had with Groover in May....
then I came back in August thinking I would find the promised new version.. because I love this game!
Like me there will be many who will come here to find out if there is any news.... The developer has not spoken any more about an upcoming release and has not posted any scenes that might suggest that something from his posted engagement project is moving forward....
has only posted a few pictures of Victoria

The only thundering noise here is the developer's silence!

so for me is ok... i will back in Christmas Holidays in the hope the new remastered version wll be ready....

but even if i do what you are suggesting how you can stop the other users to talk about the big delay that is already here?

I'm not against this game... and there are a lot of persons that are waiting to see this game in the LATEST UPDATE PAGE OF THIS SITE.
I will be happy if tomorrow the update is ready!

But you can't stop the persons in this site to write their opinions about the big city delay

it is only the developer with his absence that creates the noise you want stop.

I will back in October!

Last edited:

East1999

Aug 23, 2021
Are you the traffic light of the noise LOL:p

View attachment 4023393
only Groover Games with a new bombastic announcement can resolve the noise!

this dev already promised that the update would be ready in July... but then he didn't mention any more about dates and didn't even apologize for the delay as all other developers do by posting some little scene of the game .. for example i would like to see 2 oe 3 pics from VIC story bio before going to the big city NYC as he promised!!
i had already stopped my noise in this post I had with Groover in May....
then I came back in August thinking I would find the promised new version.. because I love this game!
Like me there will be many who will come here to find out if there is any news.... The developer has not spoken any more about an upcoming release and has not posted any scenes that might suggest that something from his posted engagement project is moving forward....
has only posted a few pictures of Victoria

The only thundering noise here is the developer's silence!

so for me is ok... i will back in Christmas Holidays in the hope the new remastered version wll be ready....

but even if i do what you are suggesting how you can stop the other users to talk about the big delay that is already here?

I'm not against this game... and there are a lot of persons that are waiting to see this game in the LATEST UPDATE PAGE OF THIS SITE.
I will be happy if tomorrow the update is ready!

But you can't stop the persons in this site to write their opinions about the big city delay

it is only the developer with his absence that creates the noise you want stop.

I will back in October!
i feel you bro, i love this game and literally waited way back in july or something. Like i said despite all the disappointment all we can do for now is live our lives, lots of VN's out there and if other games here in f95 suck there's always Space Marines 2 or some triple A shyt.

Last edited:

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
i feel you bro, i love this game and literally waited way back in july or something. Like i said despite all the disappointment all we can do for now is live our lives, lots of VN's out there and if other games here in f95 suck there's always Space Marines 2 or some triple A shyt.

-----------------------------------

The Dev / Creator Groovers Games did in fact post an update as they do regularly for all fans and supporters and made it clear to everyone they need more time to finish their works. There is NO silence from the Dev! There's only BS trolling from 88Stanford88 and a few others that are blatantly lying and misrepresenting the facts on this thread with misinformation to discredit and harass the Dev, as if the Dev owes them anything! Here are the facts from the Dev directly, not this Troll's alternate BS and lies!

This is part of the latest Post from the Dev directly clearly stating they need more time to finish the work. How hard can it be to read and understand this? Yet trolls are trying to twist the truth and only make themselves look like fools. The Dev has posted progress updates since the first announcement months ago up to the last Dev Update post on September 2, 2024, so clearly there is NO silence from the Dev, only BS trolls misrepresenting the facts as we can clearly see.

Here's the most recent post directly from the Dev at Groovers Games:

--------------------------------------------------

September 2

Hello Awesome Fans and Supporters!

Here is the latest Dev Update news for everyone on where we are with our work progress with our new upcoming Remastered expansion of Life in Big City, (formerly Victoria in Big City), which will be Chapter 1 – Episode v1.0 - coming soon!

We still have more work to do before we get to final testing, and when that is done, we will be announcing an official release date. * As previously mentioned, this is definitely going to be a very big and hot release, folks! This new coming release is going to be epic, hot and very entertaining, and we can’t wait to share it with all of you, especially now that we are finally getting closer to finishing!

*** Brief Recap for anyone who missed our previous Dev Updates:
The quality of our work to bring you something unique and truly entertaining is paramount to us. We are working hard to take our Visual Novel Game to the next level unlike any other out there! We believe you will all enjoy and appreciate the coming new expansion and chapter in Victoria’s ongoing life journey, and all of the hot, juicy and unexpected adventures that await her in Life in Big City. The new upcoming remastered expansion of Life in Big City will feature some very hot and exciting scenes with Victoria like never before. Note: This will include the original story, and its continuation from the last version 0.55, along with a two-part origin story and bio of Victoria and her life journey, as previously mentioned. There is a good reason why we added the new origin bio story, as you will discover in the new upcoming release of Life in Big City, Chapter 1 – Episode v1.0. –

--------------------------------------------------

The post by the Dev speaks for itself! The Dev always keeps in touch with fans and supporters.

So, once again, I was right from the start and I stand by everything I wrote. I understand some people are impatient, but most true fans and supporters are clearly more understanding and realize creative works take time, especially for a remastered expansion. However, for anyone to blatantly lie and misrepresent the truth is very different, and I won't stand for that BS from any lying Troll.

Note: If anyone wants the facts about this awesome VN Game, Life in Big City, featuring Victoria Hearty, (formerly Victoria in Big City), simply read the posts from the Dev directly on page, and ignore the lying trolls misrepresenting the truth!

PS - Shoutout and thank you to East1999 for being the common sense peace maker on this thread and showing some decency and understanding. It is appreciated, friend. - Cheers! - ;) (y)

Now, I rest my case. It's time for some good coffee and work... :coffee:

----------------------------------

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Thank you to understand me: I a musician and I have many other things to do in my life but I use my phone and my ipadto connect in F95 and when i'm here I love to talk about the game i like! there are a lot of great games to play here... so i don't agree with you in the part you say_ "lots of VN's out there and if other games here in f95 suck"
as you can see in my signature there are a lot of great games or at least for me they are good
I love to play almost complete games
and finally thanks to my "noise" my friend JBNYC1 posted something new... even if was not a post from him
September 2

Hello Awesome Fans and Supporters!

Here is the latest Dev Update news for everyone on where we are with our work progress with our new upcoming Remastered expansion of Life in Big City, (formerly Victoria in Big City), which will be Chapter 1 – Episode v1.0 - coming soon!

We still have more work to do before we get to final testing, and when that is done, we will be announcing an official release date. * As previously mentioned, this is definitely going to be a very big and hot release, folks! This new coming release is going to be epic, hot and very entertaining, and we can’t wait to share it with all of you, especially now that we are finally getting closer to finishing!

*** Brief Recap for anyone who missed our previous Dev Updates:
The quality of our work to bring you something unique and truly entertaining is paramount to us. We are working hard to take our Visual Novel Game to the next level unlike any other out there! We believe you will all enjoy and appreciate the coming new expansion and chapter in Victoria’s ongoing life journey, and all of the hot, juicy and unexpected adventures that await her in Life in Big City. The new upcoming remastered expansion of Life in Big City will feature some very hot and exciting scenes with Victoria like never before. Note: This will include the original story, and its continuation from the last version 0.55, along with a two-part origin story and bio of Victoria and her life journey, as previously mentioned. There is a good reason why we added the new origin bio story, as you will discover in the new upcoming release of Life in Big City, Chapter 1 – Episode v1.0. –
Thank you to post this new announcement from the dev that i have already read it
in Sorrow85 post https://f95zone.to/threads/victoria-in-big-city-v0-55-groovers-games.48016/post-14723412
and there are also new picks that are not related with the poker night you always talking about
for the note...: I was talking that he stopped the communication in f95 and as you know I stopped to support him in May waiting for the July release...
but in the post I read 1 week ago there are no pics of the intro bio and it is clear that the pics included are not from the Intro.
there is scene in the train... that i suppose to be about he day she was going to the big city

so the connection from the intro and the bio story and the start of 0.55 is ready!

I also wold love to have some pic from the first of the two-parts (there is a grammar error in the dev post if you read well... bc he wrote two-part and is no not correct!)
Anyway if you are able to post 1 or 2 pics from the " Victoria origin story and her bio" I would appreciate it very much

I have decided to wait the new release before starting again to support him... you have to read my posts as a way to motivate the dev to be faster...
one thing is for sure...I am not a troll as you repeat and repeat in all your post...
and Groover was overly optimistic in his first announcement... if you can anything about this new partnership I will be grateful if you will post anything here

you repeat the word troll too often to be credible... you know the story of those who cry wolf every day, don't you?

Thank you for your post! (y)
Cheers

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
And I'm really curious to see if the scenes that are in the 0.55 will remain the same with the Michael path.. that is my prefered path!
Now I have to start a recording music session with my band in my rec studio
see you in October than!

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes