Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
I didn't play this game originally, so I have no idea how much content there was, but I played through it in a few hours and found it pretty enjoyable.

If you want to bypass the grind, the cheats / values to edit relationship and perversion are really easy, where x is any given number you want:

momrat = x
momperv = x
miarat = x
miaperv = x
sisrat = x
sisperv = x
jacrat = x
jacperv = x
elsarat = x
elsaperv = x

and for good measure,

money = x
energy = x

I think those are all you need to get past any grinding walls. I used 100 for all the relationship and perversion values and cleared all the content without difficulty.

(Use Unren to get the console, if you are unfamiliar with activating a console)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

View of Family [v0.1.3] [Marvel] - Original Size: 968MB

Download PC (139MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
talking to mia in class i keep getting this error:

how do i fix it ?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scool.rpy", line 303, in script
menu:
File "game/scool.rpy", line 304, in <module>
"About birthday" if (miasbdbuz == 1) and (miasbdmom == 1) and (miasgift == 2) and (miascool1 == 23):
NameError: name 'miasbdbuz' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scool.rpy", line 303, in script
menu:
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.228\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.228\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 874, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.228\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.228\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scool.rpy", line 304, in <module>
"About birthday" if (miasbdbuz == 1) and (miasbdmom == 1) and (miasgift == 2) and (miascool1 == 23):
NameError: name 'miasbdbuz' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
View of family 0.1.3
Fri Jul 26 04:41:49 2019
Get the same.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
"Marvelous" at least this Project is twitching. There is yet no proof of a lively development.

Still the lucky guy i am. Saves seem to work just fine from my old playthroughs. ;) :whistle:

Reactions: kcoope89

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
It's not easy to continue long forgotten/abandoned/on-hold project, been there done that. I'll wait for some update to see if Marv actually have those spirit to continue the project. He had to remembering everything, from the coding to story writing.

Reactions: Banish

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mia was just shy and waiting for the right time to say do it! now she's had it and loves it.
but i was looking thru the pics and saw elsa_mia_suk... how do we get that?!? there's no further info under elsa in the phone!

edit: nevermind, as it almost always happens, once i say something on here, i suddenly find out what i was missing haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: crugh2112

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
mia was just shy and waiting for the right time to say do it! now she's had it and loves it.
but i was looking thru the pics and saw elsa_mia_suk... how do we get that?!? there's no further info under elsa in the phone!
When Mia and Elsa are scissoring in MC's bedroom, stay silent, then she eats her out.

Last edited:

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I don't see [Abandoned] in the title so I'm hoping the dev decided to keep going with this awesome game, hope has been rekindled, please do not put it out

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I'm kinda confused. Nicole tasks says: raise the relationship with Jacqueline but I can't do anything with her any more. There was just 1 date and the second was the scene with her. Is this a bug?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes