gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't know if I'm happy or sad with a new version, not looking forward to start it over

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Well, I'm pretty sure if the dev is actually back for good this time and continues his game (which I don't believe), it'll be banned sooner or later from patreon, unless he changes the whole incest thing. But I'm sure he'll just leave everything half-assed again and run away for a couple years.

Reactions: Kytolo Braven

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
You have to start this game from scratch all over again?

Really?

It’s frustrating for sure. I wonder if there will be a reasonable amount of content to compensate this.
Anyone willing to jump on the grenade of starting from scratch and post a save file? There have been more grindy games, but without significant new content diving in for nothing is irritating. I'm cautiously optimistic about the game being back though.

Reactions: RottenPlum

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
wat is the changelog what did he fix and stuff and yes i though this game stood on abandon not i that i dont mind i like this game even though it had alot off bug in the end.
even his patreon page isnt kep up2date it doesn go any higher then v1.2.0

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Very big surprise to see this game back. Content is good, always nice to see mia and Elsa but i think the dev hate Nicole character, very little content... We'll see next year :D

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So, finished up the new version, and I have to say I'm glad the games back. I do hope Jacqueline will become a main girl in the future. Also, I noticed that if I tried starting a new game, it wouldn't let me type in a name, but luckily for me, my saves seem to work.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes