WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 349518

I don't know if non patreon can access the comment section but it look like he's still working on the update.. :unsure:
No, he recently just released Patreon only Posts.

And that he is still working on the new update is...yeah maybe he does, but honestly no. He said earlier that the new update was ready to go, and than he delayed it again bc he forgot some renders...sure. :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

I defended him until a certain point, but no he is just another scammer like Gumdrop (not that professional level GD has, but he is a liar too).

Reactions: Major Wanker

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
No, he recently just released Patreon only Posts.

And that he is still working on the new update is...yeah maybe he does, but honestly no. He said earlier that the new update was ready to go, and than he delayed it again bc he forgot some renders...sure. :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

I defended him until a certain point, but no he is just another scammer like Gumdrop (not that professional level GD has, but he is a liar too).
Yes he is a liar i dont believe half of what he has said. However in what i can only discribe as either desperate hope or possible brain damage i did repledge :/ I like the game and as no one else is going to continue it i live in hope. Does slightly annoy me tho that every time there is an update i have to spend an hour bug fixing. Whats truly weird is his picarto account was inactive for ages then it dissapeared and a day later he was back. Dont get me worng he never streamed that often but atleast you knew he was working

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yes he is a liar i dont believe half of what he has said. However in what i can only discribe as either desperate hope or possible brain damage i did repledge :/ I like the game and as no one else is going to continue it i live in hope. Does slightly annoy me tho that every time there is an update i have to spend an hour bug fixing. Whats truly weird is his picarto account was inactive for ages then it dissapeared and a day later he was back. Dont get me worng he never streamed that often but atleast you knew he was working
Yeah, doing some streaming now and then might have safed him some patreon money. Wouldn't you do it sometimes to get an extra cash ~900 $ monthly?! ;) :LOL:

Reactions: Major Wanker

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
"Update every saturday" Yep, we'll see about that :ROFLMAO:

Quick edit: Marvel has now given a "100%" that the update will be out within the month, which is soon to be over. We'll see then about the 100% scam that is to come

Last edited:
Reactions: BOBBINO122045

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
"Update every saturday" Yep, we'll see about that :ROFLMAO:

Quick edit: Marvel has now given a "100%" that the update will be out within the month, which is soon to be over. We'll see then about the 100% scam that is to come
Haha 100 dollars says he posts update last day of the month, it consists of 3 scenes and is about 5 minutes of content made to seem long by the grind . I am not expecting a standard sized update

Shairi 3D

Dec 22, 2018
My game is bugged or something....I chose mom path but nothing happened(She didn't come to take me to work) and now all the days are same only park get unlocked...I am stuck,Any solution...

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
My game is bugged or something....I chose mom path but nothing happened(She didn't come to take me to work) and now all the days are same only park get unlocked...I am stuck,Any solution...
Game is broken, go back some pages before asking. It doesn't get updates either so don't bother following it.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Now lets see if he keeps his word this time (doubtful). Hard to trust a dev that says one thing and does the complete opposite.
Its because of this that I will never support him again....too much of a liability. WHy throw money away if you end up waiting a year for the update. I hope it comes tomorrow......I really wanna see that elsa content, another character model that I love.:love:

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
OMG, this version is bugged (solved by command "jump olivia1") end the game not finished but you can already fuck eight girls :)

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes