Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Leaving it there would save time when it needs to go back up in another 3 months.
Who knows, but now we know the dev is back and an update has been released, so all the criteria to remove the abandoned tag has been fulfilled :p
Only time will tell if the dev will start updating regularly again, just have to give them the benefit of the doubt

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So the guy just shows up after 8 months of utter silence, with still +500$ coming into his pocket each month.

That's absurd

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Ups, error in everything related with Mia, maybe something wrong in my saves?
This one crashes in the hint system in the phone:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Just a heads up old saves seem to screw up triggers and from what i can tell atleast some of the previous bugs have been fixed. Game seems to have had a bit of an overhaul however this update is what i would call an absolute joke. Not worth it at all

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Who knows, but now we know the dev is back and an update has been released, so all the criteria to remove the abandoned tag has been fulfilled :p
Only time will tell if the dev will start updating regularly again, just have to give them the benefit of the doubt
Yeah i kinda doubt it when i take a look at the amount of content, but you can dream of it. ;)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Ups, error in everything related with Mia, maybe something wrong in my saves?
This one crashes in the hint system in the phone:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a heads up old saves seem to screw up triggers and from what i can tell atleast some of the previous bugs have been fixed. Game seems to have had a bit of an overhaul however this update is what i would call an absolute joke. Not worth it at all
Were you really expecting a bug free release? Really?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
You have to start this game from scratch all over again?

Really?

It’s frustrating for sure. I wonder if there will be a reasonable amount of content to compensate this.

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
I just played the update and it went really smooth and there are quite a few scenes with the family. So for me this was an unexpected but welcome pleasure.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i for once im glad the dev continues this, the animations and renders are pretty, i love the girls and is pretty vanilla, no shitty fetishes.... if only he released monthly id throw a few dollars his way (since this is one of the game i always looked up to)

Reactions: Eerie Entity
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes