D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
So, finished up the new version, and I have to say I'm glad the games back. I do hope Jacqueline will become a main girl in the future. Also, I noticed that if I tried starting a new game, it wouldn't let me type in a name, but luckily for me, my saves seem to work.
hey can u say where can meet with father please ?

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I think i'll wait for a second update before playing it ..i don't want to redo the whole stuff again..
knowing that next update will probably be in 6 months-a year.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Enjoyed it all, however thought I read this version had mal and spy ware attached to it. Can anyone prove or disprove, having hard time finding that post again. I enjoyed playing this game liked all the characters, however thought the story line could use a rewrite in some areas. Good to see it back, however also have seen other post that say don't down load it. Am on the fence as I too deleted all when the game became abandoned. Any advice, Thanks.

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
Which father? Jacq's? If you're looking for him, you have to talk to her at the boutique, if you're talking about mc's father, we don't have any actual content with him yet.
I find him in bar at 20:00- 21:00 or 22:00 cant remember very well and I guess he was MC father which will marry with our Aunt.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Just a heads up old saves seem to screw up triggers and from what i can tell atleast some of the previous bugs have been fixed. Game seems to have had a bit of an overhaul however this update is what i would call an absolute joke. Not worth it at all
SO I might have been right in saying that this guy might've just spent all of his time fixing his shitty coding?

Maybe he bought a code book and learned a little?????????

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm nicole is still bugged she is in the living room training and when i move out off the living room at the time i enter so no time has past she is bizzy whit a dildo in her.
its not possible to be at 2 places at the same time.
ok this is not good all the old bug's are still in the game
the beach doesnt open eventhough i need to go to the beach at 17:00 and that time nicole should be at school studying geuss again the dildo moment

docter_d

Sep 8, 2018
talking to mia in class i keep getting this error:

how do i fix it ?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scool.rpy", line 303, in script
menu:
File "game/scool.rpy", line 304, in <module>
"About birthday" if (miasbdbuz == 1) and (miasbdmom == 1) and (miasgift == 2) and (miascool1 == 23):
NameError: name 'miasbdbuz' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scool.rpy", line 303, in script
menu:
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.228\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.228\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 874, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.228\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.228\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scool.rpy", line 304, in <module>
"About birthday" if (miasbdbuz == 1) and (miasbdmom == 1) and (miasgift == 2) and (miascool1 == 23):
NameError: name 'miasbdbuz' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
View of family 0.1.3
Fri Jul 26 04:41:49 2019

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Nice! this game still alive? I stopped playing because a bug fucked my save file... but it has one of my favorite milfs (yeah, I really like this mom for some reason) so maybe I should play it again, I hope I remember what to do xD

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Nice! this game still alive? I stopped playing because a bug fucked my save file... but it has one of my favorite milfs (yeah, I really like this mom for some reason) so maybe I should play it again, I hope I remember what to do xD
love Mia, Elsa and the mother. I like the aunt and Vika aswell...just wish there were some less forced content with them. Nicole is ok but everyone outside the family is at the bottom of the list.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes