tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
the elsa and mia combo was nice, nicole needs to join in! omg mom and caroline too!!!!

Mrdemonkign

Dec 28, 2017
SAD..... i miss the old Mia... :/

still, i LOVED the renders of this game... hopefully the story will become awesome...

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance for a walkthrough that's actually legible? I'm currently stuck during the 'teach her to give a bj'. It just keeps giving me the same option that has her suck my fingers and then I leave, even after 5-6 times.

Candyface

Jul 1, 2017
I've just started fresh, never played on this pc before, but i keep getting an error on moms first quest message, and if i ignore it the game goes to the main menu, anyone else suffering from this or know a fix ?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
starting fresh doesnt work ether i have a bug whit nicole wether she is on school she is also at that time in her getting a kick out of Selfpleasure oddly enough.
and the beach didnt go open on the time i needed to meet mia around 17:00
aswhell the tutoring ship off the Daughter frm the shrink. that point doesnt open ether on the right place

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I've just started fresh, never played on this pc before, but i keep getting an error on moms first quest message, and if i ignore it the game goes to the main menu, anyone else suffering from this or know a fix ?
What you'd expect, the Dev/game is infamous for bugs. If you want, you can use my working save from end of Version 0-1-2

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

View of Family [v0.1.3] [Marvel] - Original Size: 968MB

Download PC (139MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Just started this game. Only found Mia on the beach onces. Phone doesn't work, all I get is a busy signal, no matter when I try to call anyone.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Mia's school not the one where the mom work.
but where than to go to mars ??? i have only two tasks mom: go to school at 17:00 and with Nicole to raise relationship with mom ! how high to rise ? and where to go to school on what planet ???

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes