lingoiii

Aug 23, 2017
I've just started fresh, never played on this pc before, but i keep getting an error on moms first quest message, and if i ignore it the game goes to the main menu, anyone else suffering from this or know a fix ?
I had the same problem. It was caused by time beeing to late (t1me=24). I fixed the problem by changing int to 23 in

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Just an update. Started a new save and played about 1.5 hours and did not get a single bug. After every scene, I would check the phone for that girl and click on !. Now a couple girls like Mia don't show anything at first because you need to focus on the other girls to unlock her path. I think the progression now makes more sense.. get the mom first and she'll help with the sisters. So think about it. I did that too and it was ez peasy. Oh did I mention a scene with Mia on her sister's route?? Wowza.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I play this game last time was so bug as hell, but now after the new update all work like a charme. better hint and etc.
dont hold back to wait to next update. just play from start or old save. good luck little pervert (y)
btw i am the big pervert :) to devs. cant wait to new update. kkep the good woek up.:geek:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Im Happy this game is not abandon, hopefully dev finishes the game. :)

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Fucken FINALLY!!! :mad: After 2 year of development dev managed to add some content with another hottest girl in this game(Nicole, 1st is M)!

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes