Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, as the page 1 say, i restart the game from 0 again.
I just need to understand one thing. Last time when i start the game form 0 i choice to go with the mother the first day. But then i uncover that with the sister i unlock the mall. And without the mall, i cant progress with some girl.
So i wanna understand... Do i need to go with sis at the mall, or i can go with the mother? Someone know if the developer change this thing?
Thank you

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
How do i get Nicole's depravity up after seeing Jaqueine's father? It's stuck at 59.
I'm using an existing save if that helps.
handjob in the living room and handjob in the bedroom....you choose can I watch with you then the option pops up.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Played without starting over and had no problems or errors whatsoever.

I find it funny that you can enter the bathroom in the morning when Mia is in there but not later in the day when she's in there. The later in the day time you enter the bathroom but it then pops up a message about Mia being in there and that they can't enter.

A few tasks didn't appear on some of the girls when I looked at their profile but was able to find them anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 25, 2017
Tried it, bad english, bad script, dev cut the corners everywhere, buggy as hell. I hope he does better in the future, until then this is a no go.

cloudmoon

Jun 1, 2017
I haven't played this for a while because the bugs annoyed the crap out of me. But it just occurred to me that maybe I'm running into so many bugs because I'm using such an old save.

Does anyone know if starting a new game help fix the bugs, or would I just be wasting my time?

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw that it said to start a new game on the first page... I'm a bad reader...

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Tried it, bad english, bad script, dev cut the corners everywhere, buggy as hell. I hope he does better in the future, until then this is a no go.
What the hell are you talking about? Did you even play the new version to come up with such comments? This has to be the biggest turnaround in F95 history. Marvel may have milked his patrons for a long time but one can honestly say that he delivered with v1.3. I hope he carries on with the game.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
whats wron with this game
in the enhanced version i coldnt see the phone or money or anything
i couldnt even tell what time it is

cloudmoon

Jun 1, 2017
whats wron with this game
in the enhanced version i coldnt see the phone or money or anything
i couldnt even tell what time it is

If you're talking about the Enhanced mod, it doesn't look like the mod has been updated for the last 3 versions of the game. So you'll probably run into errors using it.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I'm stuck at sister route, after second acting video. Hint says raise friendship withJacqueline but there is nothing after 2 scenes and cant progress any more.
AFAK, there were some console commands but cant find them... Any ideas?

Jul 19, 2019
Just played this game... And Im loving from a perv standpoint. Story is a bit meh, Character shallow, but god are the sex scenes hot.

Can you have sex with Nicole yet?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes