crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I enjoyed it. The new material is hot. Mia is hot and now on the MC's level. Let the games continue to commence!

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
got a problem with "develop relationship with elsa" quest, only 2 places she is available is school, where there is no option left to talk to her, or the bar which gives option "buy her a coffee" which she agrees too, but nothing happens, just goes back to bar screen and no relationship points up..? this a bug?

Update: Forget this, Elsa story continues on its own after Mias .. not sure what the go for coffee option is yet though..either a left over dialogue or an early placed one i guess.

Last edited:

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
After Nicole's party the next event with her is the rehearsal scene. Is this a bug? Because I remember that after the party you had to go to the park for a scene with Nicole with some guy.

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Seriously Zombie game. BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS. However I love that it is back and intend on playing it soon.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
where do i find the game saves in meine app data cannot find i have found the vof-e file but the vof is somewhere lost has anyone any ideas as to where they could be ?

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
What happened to the work scene with mom (the one where you to to work and under paperwork there's an option "class")? Did it get removed?

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
After Nicole's party the next event with her is the rehearsal scene. Is this a bug? Because I remember that after the party you had to go to the park for a scene with Nicole with some guy.
the brother "dinn" is no longer part of story, it involves his dad instead.. just follow the ingame phone guide.. cant go wrong tbh.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
got a problem with "develop relationship with elsa" quest, only 2 places she is available is school, where there is no option left to talk to her, or the bar which gives option "buy her a coffee" which she agrees too, but nothing happens, just goes back to bar screen and no relationship points up..? this a bug?

Update: Forget this, Elsa story continues on its own after Mias .. not sure what the go for coffee option is yet though..either a left over dialogue or an early placed one i guess.
Coffee helps your stamina. You can get it at the bar and in the kitchen.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
who is this guy and WHAT did he do with marvel?! I just played from the beginning and did not encounter a single bug....everything triggered without issues. :cool: :LOL: :p
Here is my save gallery. I think I have most scenes saved and the quick slot save is pretty much my end of version save for 1.4 if and when that comes.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hadn't actually realized that I'd played this before :oops:

I just had the party scenes and then the next day visited the park with just Nicole and now I'm on to the rehearsal scene so all seems fine to me

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Bugged as F. Followed last save, crashes, started new games, lots of missing scripts, images, crashes.
Bollocks to the dev!!

jc12

Jan 19, 2018
Bugged as F. Followed last save, crashes, started new games, lots of missing scripts, images, crashes.
Bollocks to the dev!!
Like plenty of people have said, start a new game. No problems at all on my end with latest version.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
That was an interesting update! The story is just whack, but it's fun to play. @marvel, nice update. Hope life is treating you better since your health issues some time back.

One other thing... Poor Nicole. I think I (finally!?) understand what her role in the game is now. What a bummer as she's really the hottest character. It looks like to me she is trying to be the only normal one in the family and the rest of them are just rubbing it in her face. It's almost like she's the comic relief character from an anime. I wonder if things will ever get serious with her and MC? Opinions? :)

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
How do i get Nicole's depravity up after seeing Jaqueine's father? It's stuck at 59.
I'm using an existing save if that helps.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes