StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017

The thing is, I found 3 more unfinished scenes that I forgot about. This is one of them. So, I still have to finish another 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol, "forgot" some scenes? hmmm. Seems susp to me. I'll give him de benefit of the doubt but probs just another gumdrops that has some renders lying around that he posts randomly...

Edit: Correction: Not randomly, when patronage drops to low.

Last edited:
Reactions: redknight1

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I started playing now, is there any scene if sex with sisters and mother? I'm stuck on a part that says I have to go to her mother's room at 7:00 pm she will be there, but she is not. Was the game abandoned anyway?

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
I started playing now, is there any scene if sex with sisters and mother? I'm stuck on a part that says I have to go to her mother's room at 7:00 pm she will be there, but she is not. Was the game abandoned anyway?
Developer is active now, was inactive about 6 months, but hasn't posted anything but renders of the game. Most people think that he's just going to scam and not update it. His patronage went from around 1500 a month to 300...

Please just go back 1-5 pages and you have your answer.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Do you have any sex scenes with anyone so far? That is, in the current version, does not advance my story, I'm stuck in the part that is for the mother to be in her room at 7:00 pm and she is not.

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
This thread should get shut down until (probs never) an actual update of the game is released. Same questions flooding an abandoned game thread...

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm still hopefull that an update will come. If the content with mia and elsa is good and repeatable, I'll be happy. Its shitty that he dropped all these spoilers with those two and then failed to release an update and then goes radio silent....and then drops more teases followed by more radio silence.

Reactions: Ronin54

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
I'm still hopefull that an update will come. If the content with mia and elsa is good and repeatable, I'll be happy. Its shitty that he dropped all these spoilers with those two and then failed to release an update and then goes radio silent....and then drops more teases followed by more radio silence.
How else is he gonna scam more money out of people? I notice his patreon money has gone up since he released those pictures.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes