freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
All I've read is that there's not much work left (he said so before the eye surgery thing). So, before April ends perhaps?

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
Hey guys how can i go mrs.rohandes with mom. Already convience her but can't find it could you help me with that

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The game was on temporary hold right now, the dev hasn't updated for at least a month due to personal problems. I think he is currently again making the game.
At least a month ? Last update came out on the 12th of January. He talked about his eye surgery 2 or 3 weeks ago. It's understandable. Health is important. What's pissing me off is why didn't he communicate during the weeks before ?

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
Dev has came up saying that he was under eye surgeries and soon will be back to wrap up next release.
He also said prior to the surgery that there was no much work left to be done so I'm on high hopes of a release soon :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Carlo S and Krull

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Dev has came up saying that he was under eye surgeries and soon will be back to wrap up next release.
He also said prior to the surgery that there was no much work left to be done so I'm on high hopes of a release soon :heartcoveredeyes:
When someone talks about problems, everyone is waiting, no doubt, and I want him to play the game again, but when his health is good.

DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
Hello Does anyone knows how to minimize the Dialog box or make it a little lower? because even though my text box opacity set to minimum. Still occupied half of the image that i can't clearly see the goods. Please help anyone?.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hello Does anyone knows how to minimize the Dialog box or make it a little lower? because even though my text box opacity set to minimum. Still occupied half of the image that i can't clearly see the goods. Please help anyone?.
press <h> or middle mouse button to hide the ui

Reactions: DigBick666
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes