mdhein68

Mar 24, 2020
Mia depravity at like 67...but cant seem to raise it anymore..only the relationship. Any advice? is there a console command to raise depravity? Thanks

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Really? Geez, that's not a good sign either.
I read it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/view-of-family-v0-1-4-marvel.1894/post-2996507

I hope they don't change Mia and Nicole. They're the reason I liked this game so much.
And here someone mentioned a new Nicole.
https://f95zone.to/threads/view-of-family-v0-1-4-marvel.1894/page-293#post-3137910

I haven't played it since 0.1.1, so I'm not up to date. I remember that I got annoyed by problems with saves after the last updates.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I think Marel said, he's redoing the game from start (redesigning characters)
Yeah, that's usually a problem, because devs tend to change their personalities too much. I don't get it, this game was quite popular, the girls were gorgeous, renders are fine, it's in Renpy already.

I would understand if the dev would want to improve the gameplay, but redesign the characters is probably the only thing that wasn't necessary.

Reactions: oszapo25 and pelon

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Hope he will learn a bit of coding too... Don't expect too much from his dev... Such a waste, girls are gorgeous and unique but i don't understand what Marvel want to do with his game...

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
WTF Dev you abandon GREAT GREAT GREAT Game PLEASE COMON CONTINUE :cry::cry::cry:
THis is The Worst Message i see :eek:
Please Dev dont ABANDON :( You dont need to Change characters they Are Beatifull please continue
The Mom Is BEST in this Game :love:

Last edited:

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
This game deserves a proper remake with good animations and cg's, hope new version is good and proper.

Edit: No change about the thrio of family right? 'Cause Nicole was beatiful. Only there will be older sister I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: oszapo25

fumuwolomo

Feb 3, 2019
This game was awesome..
I was expecting that it will continued for more versions .
Please make further versions of this game ...
If you can't at least make more game-play with Mom and Sisters ..

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
So, am I stupid or is he changing Nicole? Or is that cop Emmas new elder sister?

If he's changing characters I think it might have to do with him losing the original models for the characters, he's had a lot of new scenes which look less like the older renders?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
:ROFLMAO: the fate of incez game. Build up the story too long, then introduce to multiple characters even before finished with the inner family content, in the end no closure at all & just abandon the project. Other genre have too much sex scene before reaching a year, incez genre rarely have one even after passed 1 year of development.

Reactions: Xumeey

Singh sri

Apr 21, 2020
Stuck with Nicole at "I'd better draw my attention to other family members"...and believe me all other family members already had my attention. ;)
All other characters have Task as "In the next versions". Elsa has it blank though. Any help?
Have save problem

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes