adrivas

Aug 5, 2017
does anyone have walkthrough 1.4? I can't pass the event that I have to go to school at 17 and talk to Elsa, because Nicole is on the way, can someone help me?

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
does anyone have walkthrough 1.4? I can't pass the event that I have to go to school at 17 and talk to Elsa, because Nicole is on the way, can someone help me?
Do whatever you need to do with Nicole and then go the next day at 17:00 to school.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Was gonna say I still mourn this game, but then I thought to check their patreon to see if there was any word on the new version; They haven't made a single post all year and are still making $470 a month

djross2

Jun 26, 2020
Damn man this was a good game, it sucks that the Dev abandoned it. I didn't even know that it was abandoned until now, I hope the dev will come back to this game and release an update or release the final version that wraps up this game. Who knows, maybe another dev will make something similar to this game.

djross2

Jun 26, 2020
Wow I just realized that the dev has not gone and posted anything on his patreon page and still makes near $500 per month. I feel as if those who are still donating probably forgot that they are still donating to this dev since it does not look like there is any other game that the dev is working on.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
At some point Marvel came in and said that he would change the entire game. I want to believe that he is still working on that. I still keep my faith on him. Why? because of something that happened on another game called Milf's Resort by Milfarion. That guy was not seen since Oct 2019 and yet he returned a month ago or so and started to deliver updates. A lot of things happened since Marvel posted last time in his patreon page (corona and shit) so I' give the guy as much time as he needs, and wont call this game abandoned just yet.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Marvel was never really communicative or talkative on his patreon about his stuff, but yeah, ghosting is always bad. There may be a chance that he will return to his project at some point, but i wouldn't hold up my hopes for it.

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
Well, we have to wait I guess...but honestly the game was nice. We've seen Devs returning to abandoned projects after a year or so...

Elisea2013

Jun 23, 2020
Good morning, I have been playing the game and I think it is very good but I have a problem to see if someone helps me, it marks a fault for me, which requires the folder of this address and that I do not have "images / 1 / nicole / n2 / nic02.jpg '. " Look for the folder but this is not there if someone can compress it and pass it to me I thank you.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes