kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I hope Marvel is still updating/reworking characters (probably rewriting also) and comes back.......and not come victim to COVID

leonardo12345

Feb 9, 2019
Doubtful. His last Patreon post was Dec. 31st.
He's still making money somehow. I guess P. T. Barnum was right: There's a sucker born every minute. 89 of them are his patrons.
106 of them now. Never update the game since 31 dec 2019 but he still has many patrons.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
If he's reworking the whole game and characters (i think that's what he said) it's going to take a VERY long time but who knows.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how to open the console?
this works for ALL games...open ANY game folder and look inside it for another folder called renpy
open renpy folder and look for folder common and then search for a file named 00console.rpy
open it up with a text editor and look for this line:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.

config.console = False

change False to True save/exit (case sensitive has to be exactly )
then go back to the folder with your game's exe file and play your game and then its Shift and o to open console

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I understand that this game's essentially dead, but does anyone remember if there are any 'hidden' scenes with Nicole. Kinda like how raising Mia's depravity high enough unlocks new scenes with the mom even though the in-game hints doesn't say anything?

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Excuse me, are there any games similar to this game? The protagonist of the game is a teacher. He has several younger sisters and several colleagues.

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
When I first played this game I loved the little sister, sad to see it was abandoned. But I'll play it now anyways.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes