Singh sri

Apr 21, 2020
Stuck with Nicole at "I'd better draw my attention to other family members"...and believe me all other family members already had my attention. ;)
All other characters have Task as "In the next versions". Elsa has it blank though. Any help?
For Nicole stuck, you need to jerk off with Mia at living room, Nicole will found you both,and story will continue

Reactions: fugazi666

jonnyl8r

Jun 3, 2018
damn i am stuck on nicole increase rel with jac but i can do anything with her. Just talk to her then it seems like she is going to go out with me but the in just has 'leave' as the option.

Showii

Mar 2, 2020
I hope this game got a new version I actually love it because there are so much and good footjob scenes in it

Rendation

Apr 17, 2020
Is this game getting a remake? Is it on hold? Abandoned? This is a goddamn journey of emotions down a waterfall.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
i'll never understand why a Dev would put so much time and effort into a game then just abandon it .....
I think it's mostly due to the fact that a lot of people are just too ambitious with their projects.
Especially devs with zero experience to start with, why on earth would you include a gazillion characters in your game, why not start with something small. Have a game and be done with it in like 3-4 updates then move to something new.

Look at Incestor, everything went to shit after he decided to tackle a bigger project.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think it's mostly due to the fact that a lot of people are just too ambitious with their projects.
Especially devs with zero experience to start with, why on earth would you include a gazillion characters in your game, why not start with something small. Have a game and be done with it in like 3-4 updates then move to something new.

Look at Incestor, everything went to shit after he decided to tackle a bigger project.
yeah i was thinking the same thing actually

Reactions: Draverik

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Im keeping old version i love this game it was realy good ...It needed one thing Pregnancy and would complete this game
But abandoned ...Dev if you remake add Nicole the same Milf -She is Best :love: (y)

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Why remake it was perfect ;) already had to many sex with Nicole
Waith what? Sex with Nicole?.. apart from that scene when u help her with the project im not aware of any.. or did i miss something? Was such a shame since i thought u never got to fuck her more than with the fingers. please tell me im wrong and that i missed something :p

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Waith what? Sex with Nicole?.. apart from that scene when u help her with the project im not aware of any.. or did i miss something? Was such a shame since i thought u never got to fuck her more than with the fingers. please tell me im wrong and that i missed something :p
You missed something

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes