John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
So i'm back form at DmD. I believe what happened was some users think the dev is milking the game and others think it's necessary for the story. I think the staff deleted all the insults but did they delete the gifs/meme as well?

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So i'm back form at DmD. I believe what happened was some users think the dev is milking the game and others think it's necessary for the story. I think the staff deleted all the insults but did delete the gifs/meme as well?
Not sure, there for sure its not safe to post that shit lol. But i guess you have seen the main posts and thats happening all over the place. For gifs, for talk and even if you reply to wrong person it seems. :pCan keep em up just watch where and don't over do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
Not sure, there for sure its not safe to post that shit lol. But i guess you have seen the main posts and thats happening all over the place. For gifs, for talk and even if you reply to wrong person it seems. :pCan keep em up just watch where and don't over do
People becoming salty on this website. Over use of the report button:oops:

Reactions: SpookyDonut

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
May 3, 2017
Is there a bug that I can trigger the sister event at the park?
Anything so there is a image folder and I saw all the new images in this update. Shit I shouldn't do that haha.. It took my surprise away

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
hi everybody , it's my first post . ı cant add my save files its doesnt work. click to mia and say in the next version. but have version 8
First off, Welcome.:)

Second, make sure that you put your saves in the right place. They go in users/(name)/appdata/LocalLow/(gamefolder)

hope that helps.

There is also a search function in the upper right corner of the thread if it doesn't answer your question.

Have fun.:)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
What is new?
Not much for now this is beta final version will come on 28th. if anything will be added to it will have to wait and see.

Got also Walkthrough 0.08a made by Carlo

ChoBB

May 2, 2017
im very disappointed, maybethe other update have a good stuff we need to waiting for the new update :(

May 3, 2017
Not much for now this is beta final version will come on 28th. if anything will be added to it will have to wait and see.

Got also Walkthrough 0.08a made by Carlo
So you're telling me there will be more stuff in 4 days? haha sweet (pretend to cross my fingers)
This game is going slow but pretty good. For me it is better than summertime saga. At least the game is regularly updating within a "reasonable" time frame without too much delay (aka coding or audio shit)

Reactions: ChoBB
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes