U

User_10739

First off, Welcome.:)

Second, make sure that you put your saves in the right place. They go in users/(name)/appdata/LocalLow/(gamefolder)

hope that helps.

There is also a search function in the upper right corner of the thread if it doesn't answer your question.

Have fun.:)
I don't know of any Ren'py game that does that.

Saves go in View_of_family-0.0.8a-pc\game\saves

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So you're telling me there will be more stuff in 4 days? haha sweet (pretend to cross my fingers)
This game is going slow but pretty good. For me it is better than summertime saga. At least the game is regularly updating within a "reasonable" time frame without too much delay (aka coding or audio shit)
Yeah we don't know but kind of hope i guess.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I don't know of any Ren'py game that does that.

Saves go in View_of_family-0.0.8a-pc\game\saves
Oops, your right. I was thinking of unity. My bad.:oops:
I had it in my head because ,I use the backups for Renpy in the /users/.../Roaming/renpy folder.

See That is what the search function is for. For bad advise, that I just gave. Thanks for the save Kasey.:)

P.S. BTW, love the new look for Halloween. Very Spooky.:eek:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I had it in my head because ,I use the backups for Renpy in the /users/.../Roaming/renpy folder.

See That is what the search function is for. For bad advise, that I just gave. Thanks for the save Kasey.:)

here you got backup for renpy renpy saves.jpg or would probably the ones in folder backup not sure, good to keep an aye on both ;)
and local for unity saves saves-2.jpg

U

User_10739

NP, you caught me during a sober moment...
Thanks for the kudos on the av, the staff has gone halloween bonkers on dischord so over there I am Kasey L. Vania (cough, cough)

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I don't understand why people think this wonderful, bright, and cheery sight is spooky.. Nope what terrifies me is thinking of the HORRIFYING plans they have for x-mas. Nasty elves, sickening sugar plums, maybe a few colors that will cause my eyes to bleed. Nope this gloriously wonderful theme warms my heart. :)

Will now enjoy this sites beauty while waiting for the next (hopefully larger) update on this game. :)

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
Has anyone had any luck getting these scenes with Mia.
Nope.

All I've found that is new (to my memory):
Mom Kitchen (10:00) Blowjob/Titjob
Mom Bathroom (22:00 & 9:00) Masturbation solo
Mia Bedroom (23:00) Masturbation solo
Nicole (18:00) Cellphone pics x3

Am I missing something, or is that the extent of the patch? I spent some time and non-cheat maxed their stats (like/love?) with .07, so there wasn't much in terms of additional play this round. It appears the "Like" stat can be increased further now, but no real reason to do it yet.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes