nonsens

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
one of the best games here ...
good models, super characters and synonymous of the content everything right, not so cluttering until something happens

Reactions: Wis Lim

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
if you just want to look at the cg just go into the game folder then images then the 1 folder then ta dah and enjoy

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
jesus christ. first scene waking up to the sister scared the shit out of me. very unattractive
Expectations a little to high? Drink another beer or two.. :biggrin:

Have to agree with NyuNyu, there have been other games that.. um.. cause instant shrinkage?

Reactions: jackkane

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
svscomics:
View of Family: V0.0.8a: 1300 megabytes??? It's the double size of the game, when you have unpacked the game. Even when you downloaded here on F95Zone that is only a bit over 500mb.....

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
svscomics:
View of Family: V0.0.8a: 1300 megabytes??? It's the double size of the game, when you have unpacked the game. Even when you downloaded here on F95Zone that is only a bit over 500mb.....
I don't know about this game, but Pepe often shrinks games significantly by reducing the image quality slightly.

gahgahz

Jul 4, 2017
its not that bad it could be alot worse oh and check your boxers for coins just in case
not a scooby what youre trying to say to me here but ill take it as an insult.. water off a ducks bollocks mate

Expectations a little to high? Drink another beer or two.. :biggrin:

Have to agree with NyuNyu, there have been other games that.. um.. cause instant shrinkage?
just surprised as there are many good looking characters in the game and the older sister is a total dog.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
just surprised as there are many good looking characters in the game and the older sister is a total dog.
I have feeling that the dev will only get better in rendering as the game progresses.

Wouldn't be surprised down the road that there will be a version that we will have start from the beginning due to "design" changes including better models.

E=MC2

Jul 11, 2017
how can I open the console to enter the commands ?
Go to "Renpy game xxx"/ Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy
ctrl+f and enter config.console
Set config.console variable to True
Example..... config.console = True
Save file
in game press shift O (letter)

Reactions: affen123
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes