micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I think only one lotto isn't sufficient, need many more, two or three, and only fun :p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink: Brother I talk with you later, I have things to attend here. ;);):)
Then we will rig more after thats no problem ;).Hf catch you later. :)

ReistRudheart

Oct 9, 2017
Do i need to become nervous while playing this bcuz of nicole(comments about her is not good as i first imagine after seeing her and rubbing herself while were in the bus..i JUST STARTED den read d comments.i was like>>is this for real?:FeelsGoodMan::ForeverAlone::pokerFace:..)? wish me luck playing...(yah im coward )

btw is there another walkthrough for this one?walkthrough here is useful but lil messyXD sorry bout that...

~ Tnx & Happy Gaming Y'aLL ~

EDIT: im dying inside after seeing the scene in d park...hope they fix d nicole path(well, redo and change d money thing/gold digger attitude of her...completely annoying..just started d game she wants money from you dheck man@!XD)well gonna stay for a while and wait for 3 or more updates b4 replaying again..we never know..sigh my heart...not {ntr} but still.. hahaha
and den i decided to read all comments in this thread from 1st page to the last one hahahahahha...i shouldve read it frst b4 playing..

IWANT MORE MIA MOMENTSXD Mom and Mia best for me..

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2017
Do i need to become nervous while playing this bcuz of nicole(comments about her is not good as i first imagine after seeing her and rubbing herself while were in the bus..i JUST STARTED den read d comments.i was like>>is this for real?:FeelsGoodMan::ForeverAlone::pokerFace:..)? wish me luck playing...(yah im coward )

btw is there another walkthrough for this one?walkthrough here is useful but lil messyXD sorry bout that...

~ Tnx & Happy Gaming Y'aLL ~
Bus, what bus? o_O

Reactions: ReistRudheart

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
News from Marvel:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yay repeating whole thing again :frown: so some preparations are to be made
Walkthrough if need it

and mod for park scene

Also dont forget "Ctrl" skip things.

Last edited:
Reactions: testor

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Yay repeating whole thing again :frown: so some preparations are to be made
Walkthrough if need it

and mod for park scene

Also dont forget "Ctrl" skip things.
yeah, i don´t want to money grind again for that bitch Nicoles´ small tits again

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes