micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
you meant "cash", right m8? bc i didn´t had a crash when playing
Nah i mean the crash when you get white error page with option to re roll, ignore or quit when load save on this game ignore worked in past (at least i think it was on this) when you should be replaying the game.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Nah i mean the crash when you get white error page with option to re roll, ignore or quit when load save on this game ignore worked in past (at least i think it was on this) when you should be replaying the game.
never had that. i´m such gud playa, yo know?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
never had that. i´m such gud playa, yo know?
Lucky you, am playing this game since 0.1/0.3 not sure, long time, seen it all :p. In any case some times when saves dont work anymore ignore option saves you the replay, its rare phenomena but it happens.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
News from Marvel:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
His problem isn't a feature of the engine, His dumbass puts characters more or less back in time instead of just adding them to activate at a certain point of achievement (I.E. when you attain so much affection from Mia you meet her friend, if you have enough already then the scene starts when you visit next). In other words he can't code for shit.

Still kinda pissed that his beta versions are not the actual release. You can see shit is missing from the files and .7 beta and release versions were the same way.

Reactions: lumley

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
His problem isn't a feature of the engine, His dumbass puts characters more or less back in time instead of just adding them to activate at a certain point of achievement (I.E. when you attain so much affection from Mia you meet her friend, if you have enough already then the scene starts when you visit next). In other words he can't code for shit.

Still kinda pissed that his beta versions are not the actual release. You can see shit is missing from the files and .7 beta and release versions were the same way.
i think you´re right.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
From Donor:
PC:
MAC:

About the content (I can forget something.).

Two animated scenes with Mom in the kitchen. Which were in the betta.

Mia's repetitive scene with conversations and kisses (Like other recurring scenes.) in school, kitchen and beach. Also on the beach there will be a story scene with Mia and Vika. And two story scenes (Lessons) with Mia in her room.

Vika( Mia's friend.). Scene of acquaintance with her and a conversation scene.

Elsa is also available at school. The scene in the bar is updated and a new story scene with her is in the game.

There will also be a new location where will be held quest with Elsa.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
what does that mean?

Screenshot (6446).png

ah great:
going to school: error, name vika is not defined
talking to elsa at bar: error, name elsa is not defined

Are you fucking kidding me?

Last edited:
Reactions: pitruchio

james2rose

Jun 21, 2017
or u can play, guess what to do next like me :). if u want vika on beach continued event u need to start from scratch

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Well in the ende you have to start over again, may as well do it now :D
if you want it that way, it´s OK. But i don´t the reason to get blueballed with this update. Sure, the new Mia scenes are hot but they stop right in the middle.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
I already saw the scenes with the mother and i'm not interested in the other content i'll wait for the next update.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes