Sep 4, 2017
Ok am i the only one that have problems with Elsa? she crashes my game. :(
Is it a case of having to start a new game?

Edit: guess it was. ...

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yeah i understand there are people who get going on that shit. But nope.. fuck that shit.
makes me wanna go and ring on my neighbors house and punch him in the face.

Lol hope your neighbor is an a-hole so you have some fun by beating the shit out of him... ;)

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Ok am i the only one that have problems with Elsa? she crashes my game. :(
Is it a case of having to start a new game?
Elsa was the Bar Maid, right? How does she crash your game? Since the Intercourse on the toilet with her mom she barely speaks with the mc. So no crashes on my side, sry mate!

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
really?! Jeez i lose so hard...;) you know the time when she is at school? Thanks Dude ;)
First of all make sure you have 0.8 final version and not 0.8a. I don't know for sure but after making some progress with Mia she appeared at the school. And of course after the bar scene

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
First of all make sure you have 0.8 final version and not 0.8a. I don't know for sure but after making some progress with Mia she appeared at the school. And of course after the bar scene
Will try! Thank you ;)

Reactions: elmandor
Sep 4, 2017
Elsa was the Bar Maid, right? How does she crash your game? Since the Intercourse on the toilet with her mom she barely speaks with the mc. So no crashes on my side, sry mate!
Yeah i loaded an old save( from last patch) went and talked to her and i got a big fat error, also when i tried to look at her on my phone, but after a starting a new game shes fine, still pissy but fine^^

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
already version 0.0.8 and dint find beach on big map...
tryed anything, start game from scratch ... delete cache,temp lookin for registry entry to remove and dint find any info

can someone please confirm Beach is in game or im stupid ? :eek:penedeyewink::test3::test2::test::pokerFace::pancakeMix::pancakeMix::pancakeMix::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::OhMyGoodness:

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes