casper37

Sep 23, 2017
this update has a lot of error at school , in bar and also the beach i can't get to sis and her friend

Sep 4, 2017
As the story develops I'm enjoying the switch that things are advancing further with Mia, and Nicole is now playing catch-up.
Shes never going to catch up, I mean she takes the wrong turn almost from the start and turnes into a money grubbing gold digger, i dont really see any ways for her to recover when you got mom and Mia.
Shes so far out in the woods that even Bear Grylls would have stopped drinking his own pee and gone home a looong time ago.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th
Sep 4, 2017
Nicole will be playing catch-up to me for a very long time after the stuff she pulled.
You see those birds chirping in the woods? Yeah, they got a higher status than her right now.
I enjoy Mia aswell, though she is 2n behind Mom for me.

You bake me some cookies and we got a deal.
Also send nudes..
Yeah same for me, but its a very close second, i mean shes only ahead with a few erect nipples^^

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Nicole will be playing catch-up to me for a very long time after the stuff she pulled.
You see those birds chirping in the woods? Yeah, they got a higher status than her right now.
I enjoy Mia aswell, though she is 2n behind Mom for me.

You bake me some cookies and we got a deal.
Also send nudes..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: martin Nielsen

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
"Show anyone and i kill you!"
Doesn't even hide it in a spoiler himself/herself.
Flawless Victory!x'D
Yes, i edited it a minute later, but you already took your chance. Serves me right, lol. But the cookie tasted well! :D

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
If anyone would like a more English friendly read, mostly of Mia's story line, but some others, you can try these .rpy files I have edited the dialog in. Content creator is welcome you use them.

Reactions: xןʞ and bernthal

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
So, the progression with Elsa is that you touch her pussy and she hates you? Or is there something I'm doing wrong? And is there a further development with the lessons or just this one scene?

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So, the progression with Elsa is that you touch her pussy and she hates you? Or is there something I'm doing wrong? And is there a further development with the lessons or just this one scene?
With Elsa, yes. That's it so far. Lessons with Mia are until Mom is calling out for her.

Reactions: Stakos
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes