Sep 4, 2017
So, the progression with Elsa is that you touch her pussy and she hates you? Or is there something I'm doing wrong? And is there a further development with the lessons or just this one scene?
Soo how the hell do you get progress with Elsa, is it only if you dont bang her mom?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Before or after i fucked her mom?
Edit: sorry it was a bit confusing...

After you fuck with her mom, elsa is angry for you. You try to talk to her in the bar, but she will not listen, so you'll find her in the high school where mia tend to be during the day. She is still angry and will not listen. Again in the bar, you make her talk to you, then she isn't angry anymore. Now you can talk with her in school again, now she offer you to visit her dance training in the evening.

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2017
You can use them, but you will get bugs, so technically yes, but RL not so much.
Darn, thank you for letting me know.

Luckily this game isn't too difficult, and kind of progresses for you. It just needs a "wait" feature that you can access anywhere since going to the park to wait is a bit of a pain.

Sep 4, 2017
Darn, thank you for letting me know.

Luckily this game isn't too difficult, and kind of progresses for you. It just needs a "wait" feature that you can access anywhere since going to the park to wait is a bit of a pain.
Right you are and i dont mind working on mom and Mia, buut at some point( when you have done it enough times) it gets a bit boring^^

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
Edit: sorry it was a bit confusing...

After you fuck with her mom, elsa is angry for you. You try to talk to her in the bar, but she will not listen, so you'll find her in the high school where mia tend to be during the day. She is still angry and will not listen. Again in the bar, you make her talk to you, then she isn't angry anymore. Now you can talk with her in school again, now she offer you to visit her dance training in the evening.
That did.t work she still won't talk to me I went to school an the to the bar she back to saying ooo its u then says nothing at school .

Ok I found out what u had to do u need to progress with ur mom first

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
That did.t work she still won't talk to me I went to school an the to the bar she back to saying ooo its u then says nothing at school .
i don't know, i tried it a few times in the school and at the bar, at one point i met her at the bar and she was like always, but MC said he will call for the Manager if she will not talk to him. That did it for me. Maybe you need to progress on another path to get there?!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Thats a hell of a dress code that mia's school has lol...elsa might as well be topless:p. Out of the younger girls, Elsa and mia are my favorites and out of the milfs...the mother and the aunt. Dont really care for nicole or olivia much...but out of those 2 I'd choose olivia.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes