WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Right you are and i dont mind working on mom and Mia, buut at some point( when you have done it enough times) it gets a bit boring^^
Yes, so true. repetitive events are annoying at some point...use the TAB key to rush through the scenes.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I have done that, but I only get to kiss her. If I remember correctly there is a scene when she is with another guy?
afaik the Event with that Guy in the Park is triggered with Nicole's Affection (you need atleast 25) with her.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Haven't played this since update 0.0.6. Is the Nicole route still a shit show or has it been addressed?

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
you need to kiss her a lot.
Yeah.. story of my life. Kiss kiss kiss.. can we have sex now? NO! ughh fine back to kissing..
MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!
Was gonna post a gif.. but you know..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah you need to pay her a lot :p
Yeah.. Nicole like dat cash yoo. Might as well just cheat so you have a ton of money. Who knows whats shit she gonna pull next that you need to fork over 10k for her not to do.

Sep 4, 2017
Yeah.. story of my life. Kiss kiss kiss.. can we have sex now? NO! ughh fine back to kissing..

Was gonna post a gif.. but you know..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah.. Nicole like dat cash yoo. Might as well just cheat so you have a ton of money. Who knows whats shit she gonna pull next that you need to fork over 10k for her not to do.
Well then i'll just fuck mom and Mia for free and work on the chubby lesbian. ;)

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
thank you alot

EDIT:btw directory of what? is it where is the view of family.exe?
yes, where the exe file is. double click unren, then press 1. (or 9 if you want everything done.) then press enter. have fun:)

Here is a link for additional information

Reactions: KimYoon

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
download unren>place in directory>open unren>extract rpa packages>go to images>look at images.
Have fun:)
i guess is not necessary, i downloaded it and all is unpacked

BTW i started the play and in the first choice when you need to chose if spend the day with mom, sis or watch tv no matter what option i click i end shopping with nicole is a bug or what?

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
i guess is not necessary, i downloaded it and all is unpacked

BTW i started the play and in the first choice when you need to chose if spend the day with mom, sis or watch tv no matter what option i click i end shopping with nicole is a bug or what?
thats the end of this version when she asks to go to shoping with her u cant go anymore then that

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes