Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
i guess is not necessary, i downloaded it and all is unpacked

BTW i started the play and in the first choice when you need to chose if spend the day with mom, sis or watch tv no matter what option i click i end shopping with nicole is a bug or what?
Oh, I never checked that.:oops: Thank you.:)

I just unren everything automatically before I play a Renpy game, so I can mess with it if I need to.;):)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Just imagine to fuck her real hard, if you have the chance to. Make Nicole scream for all the money she took from you! :p

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yeah its a 180 that doesn't make that much sense^^
Yes, she acts ABSOLUTLY stupid and senseless. Imagine you bond with your sexual herasser. I don't even know how to do this without killing that fucker :D

Sep 4, 2017
Yes, she acts ABSOLUTLY stupid and senseless. Imagine you bond with your sexual herasser. I don't even know how to do this without killing that fucker :D
The good thing is that you set him up pretty fast, its not like Big Brother, i cant play that game because mommys new boyfriend pisses me off so bad that i want to smash the keyboard. :D

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The good thing is that you set him up pretty fast, its not like Big Brother, i cant play that game because mommys new boyfriend pisses me off so bad that i want to smash the keyboard. :D
Lol, i know i know. I had exactly the same feelings as playing BB this Eric guy annoyed me so much that i deleted the whole game directly after i closed it. ;)

Reactions: martin Nielsen

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Hey now guys! the girl can't help that she likes chocolate over white chocolate. But you know.. with enough money, everyone can like anything. So keep that wallet nice and thick!
I want my money back Nicole!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I keep seeing all these gifs i send to you in PM all over the threads.. you thief!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol, i know i know. I had exactly the same feelings as playing BB this Eric guy annoyed me so much that i deleted the whole game directly after i closed it. ;)
I keep it simple..
Fuck BB.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes