WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hey now guys! the girl can't help that she likes chocolate over white chocolate. But you know.. with enough money, everyone can like anything. So keep that wallet nice and thick!

I keep seeing all these gifs i send to you in PM all over the threads.. you thief!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I keep it simple..
Fuck BB.
Sometimes the simple way is the proper one. Won't argue with you about that. BB looks really good but it's content is annoying, so yes fuck BB!

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Don't get me wrong, i think BB is a great game, i just can't handle that NTR alpha bullshit^^
Hm? Did i misunderstood you? NTR is imho annoying, can't handle it myself well, so i avoid content of that kind... ;)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
No no you didn't, its a great game if you take out all the NTR alpha crap^^
Well thats long in past of that game you can grab saves after that and enjoy the grind of game till waiting on new content starts.

But lets rather leave that discussion before we attract some unwanted attention. ;)

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well thats long in past of that game you can grab saves after that and enjoy the grind of game till waiting on new content starts.

But lets rather leave that discussion before we attract some unwanted attention. ;)
Yeah enough with the OT BB talk before y'all get spanked.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Even though i'm not a mod, i just might have to if you keep going OT! -gently taps dat ass-:evilsmile::firstimekiss:

Anyway i have not play'd this new version, is it worth it? or should i just wait to the next one drops?
Depends, i liked the content from Mom and Mia.

Sep 4, 2017
Even though i'm not a mod, i just might have to if you keep going OT! -gently taps dat ass-:evilsmile::firstimekiss:

Anyway i have not play'd this new version, is it worth it? or should i just wait to the next one drops?
You know, its nice editions he made, but its with this like every other game with several paths to go down, when you add to all of them it does feel like nothing is happening^^

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Old saves works or you have to restart game this time ? Any kinky stuff there? stuff like that is more important ;)
I started anew. I read somewhere that you have to after v0.7. I last played v0.5 (i guess) there where almost 0 lewd stuff with Mia except the beach massage scene. Now there is much kissing, touching romancing etc. Mom have 2 new scenes?! Maybe a bit more. I liked the new content. I'm not bothered with slow progress so it depends on your playstyle i guess. ;) almost forgot Nicole and Olivia. You have a encounter with Olivia (BJ) and a bit touching Nicole and stupid senseless action by nicole. :p

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I started anew. I read somewhere that you have to after v0.7. I last played v0.5 (i guess) there where almost 0 lewd stuff with Mia except the beach massage scene. Now there is much kissing, touching romancing etc. Mom have 2 new scenes?! Maybe a bit more. I liked the new content. I'm not bothered with slow progress so it depends on your playstyle i guess. ;) almost forgot Nicole and Olivia. You have a encounter with Olivia (BJ) and a bit touching Nicole and stupid senseless action by nicole. :p
Thanks, did test previous beta version it worked with saves havent this final, and nicole thing can be easy skipped now that i know what to expect via ctrl i guess will have to test it. Well my play stile is to boost stats instantly if will have to replay :)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Thanks, did test previous beta version it worked with saves havent this final, and nicole thing can be easy skipped now that i know what to expect via ctrl i guess will have to test it. Well my play stile is to boost stats instantly if will have to replay :)
Yeah.. sounds like its better to just start a new game and just cheat your money/stats up and press tab/ctrl through all the text untill you get to new good stuff. Sounds like a good battleplan to me!;)

Reactions: martin Nielsen

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah.. sounds like its better to just start a new game and just cheat your money/stats up and press tab/ctrl through all the text untill you get to new good stuff. Sounds like a good battleplan to me!;)
Yeah pretty much if there is no other way lol, some scenes might be good to see or make save points on but mostly just skip. :)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah pretty much if there is no other way lol, some scenes might be good to see or make save points on but mostly just skip. :)
Yeah like some kind of "pit-stop" for the fap parts.x'D Gotta go fast! oh wait! hot scene STOP! must fap!
Ok done! on to the next scene! vrrooom!XD

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes