May 3, 2017
This is like my fifth (or more) comment on this comment. I am satisfied with the game content itself, its progress (i know it's a bit slow, but i mean the regularity of the monthly updates), and the graphics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep up the good work Marvels!

Reactions: Pistrun

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I can't agree with it being good work, his work is making less sense with Nichole. The mom is staying on point though and she definately has that Milf body. Mia has become my favorite as well. I just want her to curl up into my lap and cuddle her forever. She's that adorable. She became the sister I thought Nichole would be.

Nichole just bugs me because this game was billed as the sister who persued the brother long before there was a mia at all. And Nichole started out that way. But for no reason I can think of, Marvel wrote her into a golddigger and the MC as the persuer instead. She dates the guy that sexually assaulted her for.....reasons to be revealed later... and gets upset when he doesn't fuck her. I went from liking Nichole to despising her since shes become a real piece of shit. I really hope Marvel has some writing trick up his sleeve to fix it, but I doubt it. He seems to think thats how women of that age are since Olivia is even worse.

But the thing that gets me the most is that his last two beta's (sold to the 20 level patrons) is really only half the games release version. And seems to even be held back on purpose or half finished on purpose. To me that's a shitty deal to do to your highest paying fans.

Reactions: Forgeshield

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I can't agree with it being good work, his work is making less sense with Nichole. The mom is staying on point though and she definately has that Milf body. Mia has become my favorite as well. I just want her to curl up into my lap and cuddle her forever. She's that adorable. She became the sister I thought Nichole would be.

Nichole just bugs me because this game was billed as the sister who persued the brother long before there was a mia at all. And Nichole started out that way. But for no reason I can think of, Marvel wrote her into a golddigger and the MC as the persuer instead. She dates the guy that sexually assaulted her for.....reasons to be revealed later... and gets upset when he doesn't fuck her. I went from liking Nichole to despising her since shes become a real piece of shit. I really hope Marvel has some writing trick up his sleeve to fix it, but I doubt it. He seems to think thats how women of that age are since Olivia is even worse.

But the thing that gets me the most is that his last two beta's (sold to the 20 level patrons) is really only half the games release version. And seems to even be held back on purpose or half finished on purpose. To me that's a shitty deal to do to your highest paying fans.
I'm completely with you on the Nicole topic, that was a bad decision, but that doesn't make the whole game bad in general, especially since you also have a few positive things to say about it.
The beta version thing is also rather strange, I mean betas are supposed to be for testing and it's contraproductive if half the stuff that's supposed to be tested is not available.
I just started a new game with the version that @jande21 linked, but it seems this one is a big buggy.

Reactions: Forgeshield

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
that doesn't make the whole game bad in general, especially since you also have a few positive things to say about it.
Not bad, no, but not good work either. Just simple progress. But that is more than can be said for others.

U

User_32285

i am gland right now that my fear for nicole keep me postponing to play, but i swear ill play it
It's really not that bad, especially compared (for example) to the "Keeping it in the family" Remake.

Last edited by a moderator:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Ahm...sorry i have to ask this, how to contact Olivia? I have no f***ing clue! ;)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Dude.. get the fuzz out of my head! this is exactly how i feel!
Screw Nicole. Like if i could i'd have her trown out of the building (after i nailed her that is) for the shit she pulled. And i dont trust Marvels writing anymore, not after how he has handle some weird stuff in this game. Dude is thinking like the AAA companys ya know, cut the game up in tiny chunks and sell em piece by piece.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Olivia is at the school.. Go to the Right door where you would talk to Sis and should have option to talk to Olivia as well.
Thanks Mate, it took me a while to "catch" her at the College.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Dude.. get the fuzz out of my head! this is exactly how i feel!
Screw Nicole. Like if i could i'd have her trown out of the building (after i nailed her that is) for the shit she pulled. And i dont trust Marvels writing anymore, not after how he has handle some weird stuff in this game. Dude is thinking like the AAA companys ya know, cut the game up in tiny chunks and sell em piece by piece.
Guess Marvel's riding the NTR train to butter up some guys who love this. I imho hate NTR but after i saw the scene with Nicole and Dinn i just lol'ed...that is sooo ridiculous stupid, that i don't even care about that girl anymore. ;)

Reactions: martin Nielsen

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Guess Marvel's riding the NTR train to butter up some guys who love this. I imho hate NTR but after i saw the scene with Nicole and Dinn i just lol'ed...that is sooo ridiculous stupid, that i don't even care about that girl anymore. ;)
Yeah i understand there are people who get going on that shit. But nope.. fuck that shit.
makes me wanna go and ring on my neighbors house and punch him in the face.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes