muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't understand why people think this wonderful, bright, and cheery sight is spooky.. Nope what terrifies me is thinking of the HORRIFYING plans they have for x-mas. Nasty elves, sickening sugar plums, maybe a few colors that will cause my eyes to bleed. Nope this gloriously wonderful theme warms my heart. :)

Will now enjoy this sites beauty while waiting for the next (hopefully larger) update on this game. :)
Yeah.. we'll switch to beating plebs with candy canes, using elves to nab the games and make deliveries, santa will be cucking all your wives under the mistletoe (real and imaginary ones), and mrs claus is making the rounds 'serving' staff. She's UDDERLY delightful. :D

U

User_10739

Yeah.. we'll switch to beating plebs with candy canes, using elves to nab the games and make deliveries, santa will be cucking all your wives under the mistletoe (real and imaginary ones), and mrs claus is making the rounds 'serving' staff. She's UDDERLY delightful. :D
Those elf ears are easier to hang onto...

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Is there any changelog for 0.08? Kind of not seeing anything new, everyone seems to be "in the next update" when I check the phone.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Is there any changelog for 0.08? Kind of not seeing anything new, everyone seems to be "in the next update" when I check the phone.
I guess its happens when you used old saves. I'm getting the new content but phone always says in the next update.

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
Nice animation, hot female models... intriguing story (even for the cliche subject of a dad missing drama that turns to family orgy), but I can't figure out one thing: Is there a way to make money yet or should I just cheat if I run out of money? MC's boss offers a job, but I can't find any option to actually start working and I'm out of cash, because I spent all my money treating shots to a bar slut... now I can't date... just like in real life 10/10 :p

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Nice animation, hot female models... intriguing story (even for the cliche subject of a dad missing drama that turns to family orgy), but I can't figure out one thing: Is there a way to make money yet or should I just cheat if I run out of money? MC's boss offers a job, but I can't find any option to actually start working and I'm out of cash, because I spent all my money treating shots to a bar slut... now I can't date... just like in real life 10/10 :p
It's been a long time since I played it but I think you have to call the therapist to get a letter of recomendation. Then you can work...

Reactions: falcon93

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Oops, your right. I was thinking of unity. My bad.:oops:
I had it in my head because ,I use the backups for Renpy in the /users/.../Roaming/renpy folder.

See That is what the search function is for. For bad advise, that I just gave. Thanks for the save Kasey.:)

P.S. BTW, love the new look for Halloween. Very Spooky.:eek:
Odd, I never had to copy my saves around for this game. Actually, only a few one does.

Most games seems to save to Appdata/Roaming/Renpy/

Although I just checked view of family, and I had no trace of that in there. But was actual save game folder under game/saves but I got no idea how they ended up there. Because when I started the game after download the new update, I just loaded a old save I had. *ponders*

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
The only new scenes I found are with mom in the kitchen, nocole's phone and the two masturbation scenes (Mom and Mia). I see that you can also visit Mia at school now but nothing really happens. Is there anything more or is that the smallest update ever?

Pistrun

Aug 24, 2017
The only new scenes I found are with mom in the kitchen, nocole's phone and the two masturbation scenes (Mom and Mia). I see that you can also visit Mia at school now but nothing really happens. Is there anything more or is that the smallest update ever?
As I understand, this is not an update.

Reactions: Stakos

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

Here you go. At first I was gonna let the 20 dollar patreons have their time but if this time is anything like the last he may be holding back content under the guise of beta. Last month I couldn't find any of the new content either.
Thanks a lot, Friend, Good Luck.;);):)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Mhmmm, I'm currently trying to remember if I have seen those in-game. I'm really not sure...
You have if you've played at least 0.7, I just don't know which occassion it was. Probably something with the mother-son dates.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You have if you've played at least 0.7, I just don't know which occassion it was. Probably something with the mother-son dates.
It's part of the mother quest, when you need to go to Mrs Rhodes home to get help with Mom.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Its an update but his beta seems to be missing content again. Happened in .7 as well.

Daboy117

May 29, 2017
Hey guys I have a problem ... I can´t start the game since 0.0.8
It just say´s View of Family ... stoped working!
No matte what I do I cant fix this tryed serveral compatibility modes fullscreen fix etc.
Did anybody hear of that bug or has an idea?

Edit: I fixed it the problem was the MSI Gaming app overlay I disabled and closed the program and it worked

Last edited:
Reactions: Terry Bishop

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Mhmmm, I'm currently trying to remember if I have seen those in-game. I'm really not sure...
This is the scene when MC look for Mrs. Rhodes for help Him with Mom, and MC wait with Emma and happen everything, Emma, Mrs Rhodes and MC. ;);):)
Well, it went from 0.7 to 0.8 so I thought it was an update. Anyway, I didn't want to complain although I guess it sounded like that...
What I know are coming new version 28/10, and this version is only for increase some scenes.

;);):)

Reactions: Wis Lim
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes