3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Just finished a run through of the latest version and it looks great! I wonder though if Alivda underestimated Hilde's sleep. It would be interesting if Hilde woke up and got some... ideas of her own.

Reactions: flyRenders

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Just finished a run through of the latest version and it looks great! I wonder though if Alivda underestimated Hilde's sleep. It would be interesting if Hilde woke up and got some... ideas of her own.
Thanks for the comment. You will be able to walk around the house and go into different rooms soon.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
It freezes because it cannot load the vegetation and it's constantly printing out errors. The same thing was happening if you don't have Visual C++ Redist on Windows or if you have old drivers.
So what is a solution for it on the Mac? Do I have to download something else?

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
WHAT THE......look i restart it now and it seems to work fine for me also,but i'm sure of what happened yesterday ahahah
i'm sorry...maybe it could be that i clicked continue game(i don't remember)....in any case thank you and sorry again
same thing happen to me

Phnx

May 4, 2017
Hmm, why is the female walking animation the same one that the women in Conan Exiles have?! :D

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I was successfully able to hunt once I paid attention to the dialog that told me to try for head shots. Foolish me was trying to hit them in the lungs like IRL bow hunting. If you spook one in just the right place, they might run in circles kinda like a carousel or merry go round.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes