3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
no,the version end after the first night with anal scene,indeed my reaction was"WHA....no...." but i supposed that the reason is for the fact of the public release.....or it's an error of wrong link posted?(I HOPE SO MUCH ahahaahh)
anyway great game!! i will going to support the develop,i like it so much!
Can you tell me more about this? There are 3 nights currently when you click New Game. Send me a link of the build you've downloaded and I will check it out. I am not the one that manages the links on this website.

Reactions: Zurghi00

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Can you tell me more about this? There are 3 nights currently when you click New Game. Send me a link of the build you've downloaded and I will check it out. I am not the one that manages the links on this website.
i think was the first mega link for windows 64 bit
indeed was strange,'because the file size was a lot smaller than the previous version
sorry but i don't know how to link in the post

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
i think was the first mega link for windows 64 bit
indeed was strange,'because the file size was a lot smaller than the previous version
sorry but i don't know how to link in the post
When you start the game at the bottom left corner which version you see?

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
v1.6.0 is the last version and has all of the NSFW scenes (5), I just tried that build and it worked.
WHAT THE......look i restart it now and it seems to work fine for me also,but i'm sure of what happened yesterday ahahah
i'm sorry...maybe it could be that i clicked continue game(i don't remember)....in any case thank you and sorry again

Reactions: flyRenders

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I did my bow training at the range. However, when I went out to hunt, I scoured the entire island without finding anything to hunt. Am I just getting ahead of what's been coded ?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I did my bow training at the range. However, when I went out to hunt, I scoured the entire island without finding anything to hunt. Am I just getting ahead of what's been coded ?
Yes, we are currently working on the AI and hunting, it takes some time, especially when starting from scratch and wanted to make it as good as possible. Writing code fast doesn't benefit us in the long run.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Is it only me, or is the performance of this version significantly worse than before?
I have ~13 FPS on average in the last build.
And yes, I am using a laptop, and yes, the game is running on my dedicated GPU, at least that's what GPU Z says.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Is it only me, or is the performance of this version significantly worse than before?
I have ~13 FPS on average in the last build.
And yes, I am using a laptop, and yes, the game is running on my dedicated GPU, at least that's what GPU Z says.
ESC - Settings - Reduce the grass density slider to 0.
Turn off shadows if you have to. It was designed with GTX 970.

R

raulecreuset

Someone have a walktrough for the chests ? I'm trying for 30 minutes, this is a most fuckin idiot quest i saw in my life, the game have potential but this quest its so frustrating.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
ESC - Settings - Reduce the grass density slider to 0.
Turn off shadows if you have to. It was designed with GTX 970.
I set everything on lowest. I mean, I didn't get crazy FPS in previous builds either, but I was getting high 20 to low 30 FPS. Now my laptop just shits itself.

Edit: and don't get me wrong. I am not trying to give you shit. My laptop is a piece of crap and I just want to know if there is something game related that would cause this.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I set everything on lowest. I mean, I didn't get crazy FPS in previous builds either, but I was getting high 20 to low 30 FPS. Now my laptop just shits itself.

Edit: and don't get me wrong. I am not trying to give you shit. My laptop is a piece of crap and I just want to know if there is something game related that would cause this.
It must be because of the new trees and terrain shader, I tested it on a $50 GPU and I was getting ~30 FPS, so I thought most of the people will be able to run it well. Laptops on the other hand are getting a lower frame rate, but I also tested on a $400 laptop and was getting 90-100 FPS without a grass and 120+ in the village. The only thing that comes to my mind is to try charging your laptop while playing, in case it's not running on it's highest settings while not charging.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
It must be because of the new trees and terrain shader, I tested it on a $50 GPU and I was getting ~30 FPS, so I thought most of the people will be able to run it well. Laptops on the other hand are getting a lower frame rate, but I also tested on a $400 laptop and was getting 90-100 FPS without a grass and 120+ in the village. The only thing that comes to my mind is to try charging your laptop while playing, in case it's not running on it's highest settings while not charging.

Believe me, I am a rather capable PC user, so everything is set up correctly. Running on dedicated GPU on "maximize performace" profiles, lowest settings for everything. But now that you mention shaders I can agree that they can cause a lot of trouble. I have had a lot of issues with Fortnite because of shaders. For reference, I have an i5 3210M CPU and a HD7670M GPU (a GPU with an older version of shaders which cause low FPS when game engines don't support the older shaders). Only 50% of GPU memory is used and PC isn't maxed out, but the GPU is begging for its life. But at least I know what's happening. I will continue watching this thread so once I get myself a PC I can play it normally.

Reactions: flyRenders

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Can anyone who has successfully played the new build on a Mac tell me what specs or hardware I need to run it? Every time I start a new game it freezes and all I hear are the sound effects.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Can anyone who has successfully played the new build on a Mac tell me what specs or hardware I need to run it? Every time I start a new game it freezes and all I hear are the sound effects.
It freezes because it cannot load the vegetation and it's constantly printing out errors. The same thing was happening if you don't have Visual C++ Redist on Windows or if you have old drivers.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes