3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Thank you for the quick response. I war roaming around everywhere, thinking there must be some small animal. Guess I was just some crazy person running in the woods.
You can find that animal if you are playing v1.4.0, but then you won't have a bow :OhMyGoodness:

Reactions: there

klang

Aug 15, 2016
I tried that but it always says No such file or directory, and I believe I got the last version working its just this one that freezes as soon as it starts
I keep getting the error that "You can't open application Vikings Daughter because it is not supported on this type of mac," and the console shows that it's getting a lot of weird null type errors ("failed to find extension point (null) in binding map," "attempting to merge SDK dictionary into PlugInKit plist but SDK is (null)," etc.

delta94

Aug 31, 2017
HI Guys, and flyrenders.
Really enjoyed playing this wee game (it has alot of potential).
I guess in version 1.5.0 you have a bow but no animal to hunt.
If there is one where would it be?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
HI Guys, and flyrenders.
Really enjoyed playing this wee game (it has alot of potential).
I guess in version 1.5.0 you have a bow but no animal to hunt.
If there is one where would it be?
Thanks for the comment. There aren't any animals in build v1.5.0. We're currently working on the AI, and tons of other things.

Reactions: delta94
Nov 10, 2017
@lolwulf We figured out that missing redistributables files cause this problem. We are going to include them in the game installer for the next patch, but for now, make sure you have these installed on your PC (most of the games require them anyway)

(at the very bottom of the page)

Let me know, if that fixes your issue.
In the begging I've had same problem with @lolwulf about frames. But i check the Microsoft Visual's and don't had the 2017 version :). And now it works perfect! :extremelyhappy:

Jul 15, 2017
You can find that animal if you are playing v1.4.0, but then you won't have a bow :OhMyGoodness:
Why does this Remind me of the good ol' LucasArt Time with the Chainsaw and Fuel =P
Anyway Amazing work. Your Game is one of the very few(Kingdoms of Deception, Seeds of Chaos, etc) which i follow up and can't wait for the next version due how good it is. I love the way how you fleshed the heroine and you have an subtle Dom as well Sub Route in an more natural way...

Reactions: flyRenders

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
So The Game crashes whenever I click Explore the village.

Also is there any way to sswitch to window mode and change the resolution?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
So The Game crashes whenever I click Explore the village.

Also is there any way to sswitch to window mode and change the resolution?
Yes, if you manage to enter the game (ESC - Settings). Try waiting for 10 seconds before clicking -Explore the Village-. Are you on Linux?

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes