3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Mikado2005

May 16, 2017
I'm using a MacBook Pro (2.5Ghz intel core i7 and NVIDEA GeForce GT750M 2048MB) and I have no problem with lag, but I can't figure out where to hit the left target for it to count. I can get arrows in it in the alloted time, but none of them count. Fire my arrows...trudge over to Arvilda...fire my arrows...trudge over to Arvilda... repeat. It's getting a bit tedious.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I'm using a MacBook Pro (2.5Ghz intel core i7 and NVIDEA GeForce GT750M 2048MB) and I have no problem with lag, but I can't figure out where to hit the left target for it to count. I can get arrows in it in the alloted time, but none of them count. Fire my arrows...trudge over to Arvilda...fire my arrows...trudge over to Arvilda... repeat. It's getting a bit tedious.
If they don't count it means you aren't hitting the target. Which task is that, the first one? Can you post a picture?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
all i really see of any vegetation is the trees. i have turned everything down as far as it can go on the game and im getting 3 frames in this picture but thats all i get

This is a client-side problem, one other user reported it as well and we are trying to figure it out. So far we saw that the dll located in Vikings Daugher_Data/Plugins is causing this issue. It literally says that it cannot find it, but it's there. The other guy updated his drivers and this fixed the issue on his other PC, but updating drivers didn't fix it on his main computer. While he was updating the drivers, something else installed in the background that is required for the vegetation to work. The reason you are getting that low frame rate is because it prints errors every frame and the message is heavy. I will update once we make a progress.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
@lolwulf We figured out that missing redistributables files cause this problem. We are going to include them in the game installer for the next patch, but for now, make sure you have these installed on your PC (most of the games require them anyway)

(at the very bottom of the page)

Let me know, if that fixes your issue.

lolwulf

Sep 12, 2017
@lolwulf We figured out that missing redistributables files cause this problem. We are going to include them in the game installer for the next patch, but for now, make sure you have these installed on your PC (most of the games require them anyway)

(at the very bottom of the page)

Let me know, if that fixes your issue.
i figured out what it was. my windows had become corrupted so i did a fresh windows install and its fixed now the chances are high it probably was one of those that was corrupted as well

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Can someone post the new build for low-end PC's it still freezes every time I try to open the MAC version of 1.5

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Can someone post the new build for low-end PC's it still freezes every time I try to open the MAC version of 1.5
What do you mean by freezes? Can you at least open the in-game settings (ESC->Settings), or you can't do anything?

herculezbotak

Oct 19, 2017
Is there a new quest (apart from the arrow training) in this version? I've done the training, the NSFW scene, and am wondering whether there is more after that.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
What do you mean by freezes? Can you at least open the in-game settings (ESC->Settings), or you can't do anything?
For the latest version as soon as I load or start a new game it freezes and I can't even get to the settings. But the last version worked fine for me.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
For the latest version as soon as I load or start a new game it freezes and I can't even get to the settings. But the last version worked fine for me.
Do you see the vegetation on the right? Can you post a screenshot?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: virtuvoid

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Nope its just a black screen but the background noises start playing
Maybe hit ALT + TAB and resume again? This was only happening in the editor, so not sure if the issue is the same. Do you have installed ?

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Maybe hit ALT + TAB and resume again? This was only happening in the editor, so not sure if the issue is the same. Do you have installed ?
I use the MAC so no don't have that software but I'll try your suggestion, also this is how my screen looks Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 7.10.00 PM.png

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
@samkazk The vegetation doesn't load at all, the game freezes probably because it's printing out errors every frame. Yeah, you cannot have that on Mac the DLL that requires it is not used on Mac/Linux. Maybe try updating the drivers?

there

Nov 23, 2016
@samkazk The vegetation doesn't load at all, the game freezes probably because it's printing out errors every frame. Yeah, you cannot have that on Mac the DLL that requires it is not used on Mac/Linux. Maybe try updating the drivers?
Can someone tell me if we can hunt in this update. I am not able to find any animals after the archery practice.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Can someone tell me if we can hunt in this update. I am not able to find any animals after the archery practice.
That is about the extent of this version, you got to practice only, no actual hunting...

Reactions: there

there

Nov 23, 2016
That is about the extent of this version, you got to practice only, no actual hunting...
Thank you for the quick response. I war roaming around everywhere, thinking there must be some small animal. Guess I was just some crazy person running in the woods.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes