3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
That we can fix this rusty op, we need ur help:
Does anyone know Genre and Tags of the Game?

Working on mirrors.
Edit: nvm anyone, were faster.

jdolla

Aug 21, 2016
The Mac version won't open for me, frustratingly! Any helpers?

Just says the Application can't be opened. I've tried commands in the terminal but so far, no luck.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
The Mac version won't open for me, frustratingly! Any helpers?

Just says the Application can't be opened. I've tried commands in the terminal but so far, no luck.
You might need to right click (or ctrl-click) and then select "Open" to get around Mac security settings.You may need to also disable Gatekeeper by setting System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Allow apps downloaded from "Anywhere" I highly recommend turning that back on after you start the game, if you do end up needing to allow apps downloaded from "Anywhere"
If that does not work, you may open the terminal and type
chmod a+x SomeApp.app/Contents/MacOS/*
Where SomeApp is whatever your .app folder is named.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
You might need to right click (or ctrl-click) and then select "Open" to get around Mac security settings.You may need to also disable Gatekeeper by setting System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Allow apps downloaded from "Anywhere" I highly recommend turning that back on after you start the game, if you do end up needing to allow apps downloaded from "Anywhere"
If that does not work, you may open the terminal and type
chmod a+x SomeApp.app/Contents/MacOS/*
Where SomeApp is whatever your .app folder is named.
Which Genres and Tags have ur game?

lolwulf

Sep 12, 2017
am i the only one who seems to be studdering with the fps of this game ? i have a high end machine and im having trouble getting above 10fps on this even on the lowest settings

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Wow, that last part of getting 4 headshots in 12 seconds is really hard. Hit detection also seems wonky. There also doesn't seem to be a way to invert mouse y axis. Still, I enjoyed it for about 30 minutes (until that shooting part).

fappenings

Sep 8, 2017
am i the only one who seems to be studdering with the fps of this game ? i have a high end machine and im having trouble getting above 10fps on this even on the lowest settings
I have a 6 years old laptop and my game is playable, but I do have frame issues. However, game optimization is still in progress. Maybe in the future the dev will impove it since they are very open to feedback and always answer.

Anyway great game so far, I really like the concept and what we have so far. Keep up the great work.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Can you give me your PC specs? We're using a 50$ GPU and i3 CPU for testing and it runs with more than 40 FPS in the forest and around 70 when shadows are off. I can send you a dev build, where you can see the FPS.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
on a decent mac laptop (ye ye) it's like 3 fps in the forest, lowest settings everything.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Man I hate these Unity 3D games, they are always laggy as hell >.>
We have a backup with the old graphics (check out ). Is it performing better? Did you try turning off the shadows (ESC -> Settings -> Shadows) ?
After a few weeks, we are going to post a survey, if the old graphics should be used instead.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes