3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
1. Mr. Vick doesn't like my breed of doggo. So ha! :p
2. I watch vikings and love it! That show is one I got on DVR.
Ok.. even though it's time to go viking, let's get back to viking!

To @flyRenders ... are we gonna be able to raid something other than a chick's virginity??? Like a village??? :tf:
Or Pillage the MC's cock into other females.

Willbonney

Oct 2, 2017
It's still in a rather early alpha stage. A couple of gopher quests (go for this, go for that) and a couple unpolished sex scenes between MC and first female NPC.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well, dunno the age setting, but if you want to make it historical, then make it so you can take a longboat (or a boat), cross over to britain and pillage some monastaries and stuff, and grab a few females to your harem, lol.
There was. Only there were no sex scenes. You had a slave from raids, made her pregnant, made sons, built drakkars, hired men, and plundered Europe.
Can't remember the title, was like 20 years ago

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
TY for the update

Perhaps I'm stupid but I can't find Hilde (“Catch Hilde”)
I'm using my save from v1.3.0. Do I have to restart the game ?

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
hmm, started a new game and it freezes after you go to sleep the 2nd time

It looks like a dialogue box is missing as it won't let you save with dialogues open

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I had the same problem.
Be careful when you "click" before sleeping. A click too much and that's the bug.
I think this validates the quest for the next day

Reactions: anorth

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
hmm, started a new game and it freezes after you go to sleep the 2nd time

It looks like a dialogue box is missing as it won't let you save with dialogues open
I had the same problem.
Be careful when you "click" before sleeping. A click too much and that's the bug.
I think this validates the quest for the next day
All of the bugs with the dialogues are fixed now.

TY for the update

Perhaps I'm stupid but I can't find Hilde (“Catch Hilde”)
I'm using my save from v1.3.0. Do I have to restart the game ?
We don't guarantee that your old saves will work on the new builds, because we always add new content that wasn't there in the previous builds.

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

KTG690

Aug 22, 2017
There was a small rendering issue with the back of Alvida's hair when you're at a certain distance. Too far away and the "ponytail" part will pop away, leaving her with a short bob style. Getting closer will have it pop back in. Easy to see when your have to collect the treasure chests and she's in view within the village.

Might also be some sort of limitation on my end, always possible.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
There was a small rendering issue with the back of Alvida's hair when you're at a certain distance. Too far away and the "ponytail" part will pop away, leaving her with a short bob style. Getting closer will have it pop back in. Easy to see when your have to collect the treasure chests and she's in view within the village.

Might also be some sort of limitation on my end, always possible.
That's on purpose, we use level of detail since the hair has a lot of polygons and we reduce them as you move away from her, hiding the unnecessary details. I am going to increase the distance, so you won't be able to see it.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes