3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I seen the post on patreon about the new update, but i am no patron. So, in the post wasn't mentioned the hunting. Is that available in 0.1.6.?
No, we decided to start working on the AI framework from scratch, instead of using the old one, which won't benefit us in the long run, so starting from scratch takes some time, our goal is to allow the hunting in the next month's build. We did include one new animation scene in v1.6.0, which should come after the hunting quest, but now it's after the handjob. Next month, there should be a hunting quest in between.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Why are we getting this game as an installer? I don't need to install all the other stuff that the installer insists I need, only to find out that it's trying to install an older or same version of the extra software already, and just aborts.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Why are we getting this game as an installer? I don't need to install all the other stuff that the installer insists I need, only to find out that it's trying to install an older or same version of the extra software already, and just aborts.
changelog said:
  • We found out that if you don’t have Visual C++ Redistributables 2015 installed (most of the games require it), the vegetation won’t load, so we made a game setup that will install the game and will make sure that you have it installed.
Basically it's the reason most games and software uses installers, so the ones that don't know how to do this themselves , and aren't able to read FAQ's etc, don't flood the developers with "halp plz, is not working!!11".

Why the installer aborts for you I don't know :\ It ran perfectly for me

Reactions: virtuvoid

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Because if you don't have Visual C++ Redist 2015 you won't be able to run the game and won't have an idea why.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Basically it's the reason most games and software uses installers, so the ones that don't know how to do this themselves , and aren't able to read FAQ's etc, don't flood the developers with "halp plz, is not working!!11".

Why the installer aborts for you I don't know :\ It ran perfectly for me
Sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't so clear when I reported the abort. The game installer didn't abort, the VS redist install aborted, or rather, didn't do anything and just ends.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't so clear when I reported the abort. The game installer didn't abort, the VS redist install aborted, or rather, didn't do anything and just ends.
It won't install the VS redist if you already have it, but it should install the game without a problem. The redist (installation file, that's taking 5MBs inside the Setup) will be removed after the installation.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Because if you don't have Visual C++ Redist 2015 you won't be able to run the game and won't have an idea why.
Fair enough, it's still an annoyance ;)

Is there a method for a silent install so the kids doesn't think I've installed a new game for them to play? I've been installing the game, copying the game to a new directory, then uninstalling before renaming the copied directory.

"Dad, is this the bird and the bees?"

*shudders*

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
"Dad, is this the bird and the bees?"
LOL.
Your method is probably the best way. If you really want to keep the files away from your kids, you could put the game files on a USB stick, or on a encrypted disk or folder

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Damn it, when I saw the cover pic I thought the scenes would be in 2d. Now I'm not sure whether I should download this as I don't like 3d.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
a tip is have a kids inlogging on your computer and an adult one at your own^^ 2 different profiles and restrict the kid/kids to the kid one and don't let them see your private files and games. :)

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
There are 5 scenes at this point - blowjob, reverse cowgirl, doggy, handjob, anal.
no,the version end after the first night with anal scene,indeed my reaction was"WHA....no...." but i supposed that the reason is for the fact of the public release.....or it's an error of wrong link posted?(I HOPE SO MUCH ahahaahh)
anyway great game!! i will going to support the develop,i like it so much!

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes