3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
hmmm...the main screen says that it v. 1.7.0 and the ending advertisement says 1.6. Interesting. Anyone have the changelog? I'm not seeing anything different.
Click Load Game then "Yes" and you will play the hunting quest. The thing is that the hunting quest should have been in v1.6.0, but it was not possible to build the whole AI from scratch and add all of the things in v1.6 for just one month, so instead we merged those two builds and they end at the same time.

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
The game may be great but that first gift in OP... Oh my god... Just look at that butt-slap. I guess it's supposed to immitate intercourse of an elderly married couple.

- Oh, John, i almost felt that thrust! You are really eager today!
- Yeah, Pam! I'm gonna slap you so hard now... Just you wait... Here.
- Did you just pat my ass?
- NO THAT WAS FURIOUS PUNCH PAM! I'M A MAN IN THE HOUSE AND DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION MY ABILITY TO SLAP YOUR FAT ASS!

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Is it me or the hitbox for those deer are weird i'm pretty sure the arrow trajectory is correct that it just pass thru the head of the deer and didn't die i have to aim in the neck in a weird angle just to kill it with 1 hit.

arar

Jun 4, 2017
My game keeps crashing right before the sex scene anyone know the reason that might be?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The hit box for the deer is the head and sometimes it's luck based though in RL it would be really hard to take a deer down by shooting it in it's head as it's the hardest part of the deer with all the bone.

I can tell you one thing I have never laughed so much playing a game in a long ass time. Started chasing a deer it was running away and then boom it just started running in a figure 8 so I just got right on up there real close and point blanked it right between the eyes when it came by. Later I was watching a deer and wondering WTF it was doing so I ran up to it and it just running in a circle around and around and around. I also saw many times where your arrows would get stuck it the air.

I have a question will you be able to sex up other characters other then just the first chiefs daughter and maybe be able to sex up the other chiefs daughter and maybe the friend later?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
@

The hit box for the deer is the head and sometimes it's luck based though in RL it would be really hard to take a deer down by shooting it in it's head as it's the hardest part of the deer with all the bone.

I can tell you one thing I have never laughed so much playing a game in a long ass time. Started chasing a deer it was running away and then boom it just started running in a figure 8 so I just got right on up there real close and point blanked it right between the eyes when it came by. Later I was watching a deer and wondering WTF it was doing so I ran up to it and it just running in a circle around and around and around. I also saw many times where your arrows would get stuck it the air.

I have a question will you be able to sex up other characters other then just the first chiefs daughter and maybe be able to sex up the other chiefs daughter and maybe the friend later?
You will be able to have sex with the other female characters and we are probably going to be working on a scene with Hilde next month. Until then, we just want to make sure that the AI is working and there aren't any problems like the one you posted - the deer spinning around in a circle.

You have to hit the deer in the head in order to kill it with one shot. Otherwise you will have to do 2 body shots. If you hit it in the head, there's no way that the shot could be missed, but sometimes you might hit it in the neck (pretty close to the head, where they actually connect) and it will die with one shot.

THFool

Jan 8, 2018
1.7 is nice, with many of the optimization issues resolved and trees/hunting back in from last one I played, got 38 avg/60 max fps. 60 seems to be the cap, any reason for capping the framerate, out of curiousity? Also, have you though about having the treasure chests be dug up (soft ground patches, maybe)? It seems odd for a smart woman (her mom) to have left all her chests out in the open like that. My other questions/comments were already covered by myuinny's post :)

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
1.7 is nice, with many of the optimization issues resolved and trees/hunting back in from last one I played, got 38 avg/60 max fps. 60 seems to be the cap, any reason for capping the framerate, out of curiousity? Also, have you though about having the treasure chests be dug up (soft ground patches, maybe)? It seems odd for a smart woman (her mom) to have left all her chests out in the open like that. My other questions/comments were already covered by myuinny's post :)
The FPS is not capped and I don't know why it's stuck at 60, maybe click ESC -> Settings -> V-Sync = OFF.
The suggestion about the chests is cool and someone already said that awhile ago, but we're going to see if we could implement something like that in the future, once we change the terrain system (it's not possible with the current terrain editor without destroying something).

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
32 bit version please? Want to try that hunter mission.
I don't know if the x32 will even work after we removed DX9, but you can test it . Keep in mind that this is a test build and the hunting quest may not even load, but I just want to see if x32 can run the game.

THFool

Jan 8, 2018
The FPS is not capped and I don't know why it's stuck at 60, maybe click ESC -> Settings -> V-Sync = OFF.
The suggestion about the chests is cool and someone already said that awhile ago, but we're going to see if we could implement something like that in the future, once we change the terrain system (it's not possible with the current terrain editor without destroying something).
Maybe you could put a soft patch terrain texture that, upon interaction, does a premade cutscene of digging, then when you fade back in the chest is sitting on top of the dirt texture (similar to how it is now). I'll try the vsync trick on the next patch, since I've already gone as far as I can in this one :)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know if the x32 will even work after we removed DX9, but you can test it . Keep in mind that this is a test build and the hunting quest may not even load, but I just want to see if x32 can run the game.
Thanks, it is working and quest is loaded just fine. I play every build on medium settings with v-sync off, and game performing pretty good, aside from few issues i mentioned a while ago. Not perfectly smooth and sometimes kinda slow, but good enough to play normally.

Honestly, i laughed so damn much from the deers behaviour... that's some really hilarious content. Headshots was pretty challenging for my mouse at first, and i even killed one of the deers with ass-shot, but that crazy mountain racing was totally worth it. I lose myself when deer suddenly started to run in circle before me. That was the most rewarding and easiest moment though, since i just needed to calculate and lay my arrow perfectly. Another just sprinted from me in the water like he just don't care. Very enjoyable build overall.

nukatexaswolf

Feb 11, 2018
Hey, thanks for trying out the game. Each animation triggers a dialogue event, so with such a slider things might get a bit messy :closedeyesmile: Optional buttons that let you play different animations are going to be implemented in the future :eazyHype:.
Well it really depends on the animation, but I agree that spank/squeeze states are perfect for the current one.
I have enjoyed thegame and will keep checking back to get more updates thank you very much.

Reactions: flyRenders
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes