3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
Game's ending at same place as 1.7 (after anal scene), tried old same, new save, doing the hunting quest and not doing it, nothing works.

Reactions: TheZX

Johan Smitt

Nov 20, 2017
I'm not seeing a start up exe in these files

Is it possible that you need the last version of the game to launch this one?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017

Thank you
X32 was not tested and we made a lot of changes that require mid-end PCs. Let me know if that version works.

If you want to boost the FPS press ESC>Settings>Lower the Grass Intensity and turn off Shadows.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I have tried it, looks like it loads more models (now, you can see some barrels), but still crashes at the same place View attachment 84598
The vegetation doesn't load. You need to install

It's at the bottom of the page. This is required for many games nowadays. If this does not work you can also install Microsoft Visual C++ Redist 2015.

Cacaolipz

Feb 16, 2018
Nice OP answering all questions. <3
How do I play this on 32 without constant crashes?Any advice?Competible mode or administrator doesn't help much if not at all.

Reactions: klang

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Nice OP answering all questions. <3
How do I play this on 32 without constant crashes?Any advice?Competible mode or administrator doesn't help much if not at all.
This is the windows x32 build that I uploaded now. I haven't tested it because I dont have x32 OS.

Johan Smitt

Nov 20, 2017
Just managed to finish the public version, but I noticed that looking at the change log, there's content that I've missed up to this point? The game ends after the anal scene

Again, sorry if my inquiry is redundant, I just noticed that another user brought up the same thing, and being new to this game, I've no idea where it should be content wise

Game is quality though, I appreciate the ability to move around in an open world with functioning combat mechanics

Cacaolipz

Feb 16, 2018
This is the windows x32 build that I uploaded now. I haven't tested it because I dont have x32 OS.

I played from the beggining till meeting Hilde.Not a single crash so far(At previous version i crashed like 20 times till that point and gave up.).Looks good to me.

Reactions: flyRenders

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Just managed to finish the public version, but I noticed that looking at the change log, there's content that I've missed up to this point? The game ends after the anal scene

Again, sorry if my inquiry is redundant, I just noticed that another user brought up the same thing, and being new to this game, I've no idea where it should be content wise

Game is quality though, I appreciate the ability to move around in an open world with functioning combat mechanics
The new content was added during day 1-2-3. Dalla is in Valhalla, the players only see her when they die (death unlocks another zone like in the Viking mythology about the afterlife).

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes