3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I dont get it. Why does 1.8.0 still end with the anal scene? I thought that was like v 0.5?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I dont get it. Why does 1.8.0 still end with the anal scene? I thought that was like v 0.5?
That's the end of day 3. We cannot always add new days every single month, sometimes we have to go back and add more content to the previous days. Now we are working on day 4 and will keep adding new content to it for another month until v0.10 probably. It's really not possible at this time to make enough content for one in-game day for just a month.

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Really quite enjoying this. But the lack of sfx or voice does make it a bit bland.
Is voiced audio being worked on?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
That's the end of day 3. We cannot always add new days every single month, sometimes we have to go back and add more content to the previous days. Now we are working on day 4 and will keep adding new content to it for another month until v0.10 probably. It's really not possible at this time to make enough content for one in-game day for just a month.
Oh..I'm sorry. I understand. Thanks!

Reactions: flyRenders

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Having a problem. I play in a window, on the first night as soon as you spawn in the room it switched to full screen, but retains the lower resolution of the smaller window I set up, I hit ALT-Enter to go back to windowed, and it's at a smaller scale/size than I had originally set. So I end up in full screen with lousy graphix that I can't read the text, or a tiny window that I can't read the text. Any ideas? or is this a bug.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys this game dont have any Walkthrough i dont know route for girls and wath ned to do .....

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
What's deal with wolfs? If I bump in one while hunting, and discharge few arrows (five or six), he is still alive and kills me. No way that deer can be killed with single arrow in head, and half a dozen can't finish wolf. Deer is lot harder to kill than wolf IRL.

is there any sex or blowjob with the brunette sister?
Yes and no. At end older girl sends you to bang her little sis, but it's not really part of gameplay, only preview. Animation is 45 sec...

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Guys this game dont have any Walkthrough i dont know route for girls and wath ned to do .....
Look on youtube. They are playing an old build though, maybe v1.4.0, but the first quests are the same, also you have a map. .

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes