3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

il60

Jun 30, 2017
why when i hit "save' nothing appears ? :(

i need to alway restart all scene to continu 1.9.0 ....

thank

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
why when i hit "save' nothing appears ? :(

i need to alway restart all scene to continu 1.9.0 ....

thank
ESC -> Save -> Yes

To load a save, go back to the main menu - Load Game -> No, load my save.

Or if you want to load a fixed save that shows the new game content - Load Game -> Yes.

Reactions: Krull

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Hey mate, thanks for your work on this game. It's quite entertaining. I wanted to ask you a question regarding a problem I was having; whenever I try to get past the anal scene and comforting of Hilde, the morning after that I encounter a bug in which Hilde just disappears. I believe I am suppose to have a have chat with the redheaded big sister and then play hide and seek with Hilde but game acts like I already had that conversation and Hilde is nowhere to be found even thought I checked most of the island. Can you help me out?
Did you try clicking Load Game -> Yes ? This will load a working save.

Reactions: Krull

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
We are planning to add sounds, voice acting will come later eventually.
Awesome. Is there a trello page or something of that sort where updates and plans are?
Also when it comes to SFX and Voice acting I'd look into the SFM community as there are some great content creators in there doing some really amazing audio.

Reactions: flyRenders

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Awesome. Is there a trello page or something of that sort where updates and plans are?
Also when it comes to SFX and Voice acting I'd look into the SFM community as there are some great content creators in there doing some really amazing audio.
The Trello page is private, but we post development updates on our Patreon. Thanks for the recommendation for voice acting!

dirtythirty

Apr 18, 2018
Added two mirrors for WIN x64 version:

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Trying to load the game it goes to a blank screen, can't even get access to play it D: any idea why that would be? i've tried running as admin as well, and no dice :<

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Trying to load the game it goes to a blank screen, can't even get access to play it D: any idea why that would be? i've tried running as admin as well, and no dice :<
Try updating your drivers. Also in case you don't have Visual C++ Redist

Download it at the bottom of the page. If this doesn't work then download C++ Redist 2015.

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
so is there no new content for this update just bug fixes/engine stuff? didnt see a new day added or anything in changelog

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Does this game have inverted mouse controls yet?
We work on requests at the beginning of each month after the backer release, I put that in the TODO list, but just to make sure do you mean invert mouse X and Y ? I have never used that feature in games, so I have no idea what it does.

Reactions: grgrgr5
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes